OMG, cannot take the pressure...

By Hurdoc, in General Discussion

Having missed out o the first iteration of this game, and then being too overwhelmed to start in the middle, this second version is what I'm waiting for... but these previews are killing me with anticipation.

I just hope the local scene becomes really strong, I would love to have this be like MTG, at every corner store.

Where do you play?

Having missed out o the first iteration of this game, and then being too overwhelmed to start in the middle, this second version is what I'm waiting for... but these previews are killing me with anticipation.

I just hope the local scene becomes really strong, I would love to have this be like MTG, at every corner store.

I'm the EXACT same way. The game even looks more beautiful than the original. I am going to go crazy as I count the days until my Night's Watch and Dorne decks are out reeking havoc.

I'm the EXACT same way. The game even looks more beautiful than the original. I am going to go crazy as I count the days until my Night's Watch and Dorne decks are out reek ing havoc.

I'm glad that we have a local store that is big on LCG and there will be people who will play 2nd Ed. over there. My House Stark deck shall crush them all (or so I hope).

I'm glad that we have a local store that is big on LCG and there will be people who will play 2nd Ed. over there. My House Stark deck shall crush them all (or so I hope).

Ditto

I've been reading up about the changes they brought to 2E, and it appears to have fixed some of 1E's problems. 2E will have more emphasis on iconic characters over the no-name cheap cost units that players like to use; a rework on the rules for duplicate, setup, and attachments; and a revision on the factions' strength and weakness. They also took care of the out-of-control Reserve. It's a good thing I didn't buy 1E back then because 2E seems to be the game that is meant to be.

Edited by Star Lord