Smile in the myst...

By JA_42, in WFRP Gamemasters

Just to say to our community, that this weekend (means tonight until sunday), we'll play to Warhammer3 and start Ennemy Within... we can't play regulary, but play very long session often (two 3days-weekends per year)

I'm the GM, and really enthousiastic...

I've prepared this huge and very incredible campaign (I'm playing still more than 25 years, many rpg, and i'm too a french editor of RPG... So I confirm, I think this version is one of the most interesting campaign I know, and it's in my pantheon with Nyarlatothep, Arlequin, ...)...

I'll use many of the Valvorik's works (THANKS A LOT once again, very nice work) and lot of mine (in French, if you'll ask :) )

I'll try to send you some photos, and happiness

Just to write some funny news, some living information... about Warhammer! Hope you're smilling at the end of this post!

Looking forward to reading how it goes. Hope everyone has fun - which I'm sure they will, as it is pretty hard not too with this game.

Have a great Warhammer weekend.

Gazery

Merci beaucoup for the kind words. Good gaming and may the dirty grim world provide all its fun to your players. Make sure to emphasize that goblins and other greenskins have English (lowbrow) accents - whether you are in France or Quebec that will likely bring some smiles to your table.

Rob

:)

From France, Paris...

so, we've played during 25-30 hours in 3 days (to be sure, we can only play during one or two week end per year) :)

and they finish the chapter one, ennemy bellow... except for underground and skaven (that doesn't exist, please :) ) cause they finish to go in tannery themselfe and finding this "horrible and corrupted thing" and rest of gold chunk...

Once again Valvorik, your documents was great, and very appreciated too by my player (pamphlets, wanted, ... that I've cut very slowly and they very look as some old parchemin).

I've created, in French ( :o ) ) some cards for people on dock, ... with some description, and informations/rumours they have... in this way, I can ramdomize for player who is present ... and have all needing information (description, infos, ...).

So, we try, with my player, create a new appointment and game session on july...

PS : ffg, thanks once again, this RPG is really great and this campaign still seems one of my favourite!

As we say in France, "Que Sigmar vous protège!"

Do you mind sharing the cards you created in french ?

It would be great to regroup all those documents at the same place, available for everyone.

With pleasure, I'll try this weekend.

Glad to hear to fire still burns.

Unfortunate to find, on closer inspection, that it was one of your PC's tied to a stake, but still good to see. I'll hopefully be trying out TEW myself soon as well.

my french document

http://www.partage-fichiers.com/upload/562671ps

I've too an introduction... In fact, to skip the so long introduction session (you know, with the briefing, players that refuse, ... and a new character!!!): I've created a 10mn introduction. All my players like it, and after 20mn (10 more minutes to talk about, smiling, ...) they was on the docks with accepted mission, and a new friend.

Do you want? (or explanation about?)

I do want everything concerning TEW, and more generally WHFRPG. If not to use "as is", at least to inspire me when I will play it.

Thank you for sharing !