What are your opinions on a succubus?

By Kobato, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Hello i'm playing as a summoner and as i was reading those who walked among us i stumbled upon a succubus, my character was intrigued by what he was reading from his book of monsters/ creatures he bought from a library. I was wandering if i should go ahead and start practicing the rituals for the summoning or just let it go. would like to hear your thoughts!

PS. the summons i have are 2 skeletons, 1 fiery salamander, and a balzak which i obtained, and 1 fire sheele.

Doesn't maintaining all that cost you a lot? I think it's feasible to summon, but if the power is over your ability it could backfire dramatically.

Judging by what you already have, you're either very powerful, or the GM is generous. I'd say you should go for it.

Maintaining them isn't a problem when you have superior magic recovery 2, and a my GM is generous because of my back story to give my fire salamander zero zeon to summon, plus hes not my familiar but i treat him like one . But i can easily get rid of my skeletons which only costed 5 zeon each to summon so i'll take your advice. the only thing that my character would have trouble dealing with is trying to feed them... which would take a lot of pressure on him.