How would you rate Hier to the Storm?

By Bloodrunstrue, in UFS General Discussion

um, im sorry but weren't you just complaining about how paul's E is useless? That first enhance is basically Paul's E. Also the second E though possibly powerful, im wondering how much it is possible to gain from that. +12-15? with all of ragnars vit loss out?

The most I have ever gained off of it is about 10dmg, however, I had 3 of them out so needless to say the attack was up to about 67 damage. Also to be very honest I would consider this a good card just with the first enhance.

I'd play it in Ragnar.

id play it in a death/fire/self exploding staging area + hunger for souls

It's insane with Death's suite of destruction-related crap, I really just see it as 4 more copies of Unstoppable Warrior (that works with pokes better). Tekken Forces and Need to Destroy get a good outlet, and All Life is Prey is ever better.

Its an amazing card cuz of the first E ability. Seriously +1-3 on all my attacks using my commited foundations? sure. Oh and with All Life Is Prey its like Crack on a stick

I will agree. Heir to the Storm is one of those "Two-In-One" cards that most OP Promo foundations are (Lord of the Maki, anyone?). It is a good damage bump for any deck that has those symbols, and it has great synergy with a majority of those deck-types. Ragnar, Rashotep, Nightmare, Jin, and Heihachi want these bad, and are able to play them off of 2/3 or 3/3 symbols. Brian Fury also, but I think he can hold his own without it. I really hope to see this in prize support soon, as it is definitly a chase card for anyone who likes top symbol decks.

-Mr. Tinman

EDIT: When I say Lord of the Maki, I mean it fufilled two key roles that were important to the meta (momentum gen and card recurring). Heir does this, by adding damage through destruction and cutting yourself, two different methods of meta bumps. Heir is no where near the brokeness of Maki.

I hear what you're saying, Tinman (never thought I'd type that to someone, sounds like Wizard of Oz quote, lol), but LotM was never overpowered it was just an enabler.

In regards to the original post, it's great in Ragnar, good in other things.

Note - edit topic title for spelling.

This card, and many others, is why Memories that Stain its Armor is an autoinclude on any symbols that can run it. See my posted Hilde deck in deck discussions for one example of one of my decks that utilizes MtSiA defensively and offensively.

Yeah, this card is a 5/5. And that makes sense, it is a promo.

- dut