VSD II/VSD I/VSD I + Fighters - Need help picking a 3rd objective

By 0rph3u5, in Star Wars: Armada Fleet Builds

Hello people of Earth,

I just finished my building my full Wave 1 build and I picked the VSD-Triplets because I really liked that combination of ships back when it was only the starter:

Victory II-class Star Destroyer
+ Admiral Motti
+ Overload Pulse
(117)

Victory I-class Star Destroyer
+ XX-9 Turbolasers
(78)

Victory I-class Star Destroyer
+ XX-9 Turbolasers
(78)

TIE Fighter Squadron
TIE Fighter Squadron
TIE Interceptor Squadron
(27)

breaks even at 300; it may not be optimized and only has a token fighter force, but I feel good playing this way (and I won't forget to dial the Repair Command in the future)

Currently I've chosen Precision Strike (with the combination of Overload and XX-9s I should be able to deal a good number face-up damage cards without having to spend dice) and Contested Outpost (denying the enemy use of the Station should give me an advantage in staying power with 3x10 HP VSDs) but I am at a loss which objective to pick for a third...

Most Wanted and Advanced Gunnery are out because I fear the lacking maneuverability of the VSDs is going to hurt me here, even if I keep them together screening the Objective Ship; Same goes for Opening Salvo as VSD Triplets just is not fast enough to score those extra dice
Intel Sweep, Dangerous Territory and Superior Positions are out for the same reasons

I do not feel strongly about Hyperspace Assault as it would have me expose one of my capital ships

That leaves me with Fleet ambush, Fire Lanes and Minefields and I don't know which one to choose...

"Random and wise persons on the internet", you are my only hope....

You have to pick one of each type so have answered your own question.

You have to pick one of each type so have answered your own question.

Checked ... yeah missed that half-sentence of each objective being of a different category...

Thanks

Edited by 0rph3u5

Yeah minefields is probably the safer choice. I wouldn't dismiss the utility of Hyperspace Assault, you have 3 monster 10 hull VSDs here, one that pops up behind your opponent 3rd, 4th or 5th turn to destroy any ship can win you the game. Positioned correctly you can get one hull facing of a single ship in 2 arcs or 2 different ships in 2 arcs. It is absolutely lethal with a VSD, GSD or AF if placed right when it appears. Also don't forget the objective points can move as well if they aren't used.