Debating 2 different Screed builds

By mauler78, in Star Wars: Armada Fleet Builds

First build:

[ EMPIRE FLEET (298 points)
1 • Victory II-class Star Destroyer - Admiral Screed (111)
2 • Gladiator I-class Star Destroyer - Engine Techs - Assault Concussion Missiles - Demolisher (81)
3 • Gladiator I-class Star Destroyer - Engine Techs - Assault Concussion Missiles - Insidious (74)
4 • TIE Fighter Squadron (8)
5 • TIE Fighter Squadron (8)
6 • TIE Fighter Squadron (8)
7 • TIE Fighter Squadron (8)
Purpose of the fleet to threaten from 3 sides or over load one side. A 3 side threat is established by centering the Vic and putting each Glad at the left/right extreme of deployment. The engine techs let me close the distance quickly and get in close for maximum damage, while the big pink elephant lumbers into the room to finish things off. I would love more squads, buy hopefully 4 ties is enough to keep squad busy for a bit. My biggest fear is anti-ship squad heavy lists.
Second build (ironically what the first list likely fears)
[ EMPIRE FLEET (296 points)
1 • Victory II-class Star Destroyer - Admiral Screed - Admiral Chiraneau - Expanded Hangar Bay (126)
2 • Gladiator I-class Star Destroyer - Wulff Yularen - Engine Techs - Assault Concussion Missiles - Demolisher (88)
3 • Major Rhymer TIE Bomber Squadron (16)
4 • TIE Bomber Squadron (9)
5 • TIE Bomber Squadron (9)
6 • TIE Bomber Squadron (9)
7 • Mauler'' Mithel TIE Fighter Squadron (15)
8 • TIE Fighter Squadron (8)
9 • TIE Fighter Squadron (8)
10 • TIE Fighter Squadron (8)
This build focuses more on the anti-ship squads. Using Rhymer to initiate a first strike from distance, and luring my opponents squads out and then hitting them with ties the following turn. Also, keeping the Gladiator flank threat in the list to push from the sides.

Interested in thoughts on either list the merits of one over the other verses rebels/empire.

I have a similar Screed/Chiraneau build but It's more like this

[ EMPIRE FLEET (292 points)
1 • Victory I-class Star Destroyer- Corrupter - Admiral Screed - Admiral Chiraneau - Expanded Hangar Bay - Flight Controllers (125)
2 • Gladiator I-class Star Destroyer - Assault Concussion Missiles - Demolisher (73)
3 • Major Rhymer TIE Bomber Squadron (16)
4 • TIE Bomber Squadron (9)
5 • TIE Bomber Squadron (9)
6 • TIE Bomber Squadron (9)
7 • Soontir Fel TIE Interceptor Squadron (18)
8 • TIE Interceptor Squadron (11)
9 • TIE Interceptor Squadron (11)
10 • TIE Interceptor Squadron (11)
The Vic is used to just to fling squadrons and the Glad is to make sure it hurts when they try to flank.The Corrupter Title keeps your bombers the same speed as the Interceptors and the Flight Controllers give you 4 extra dice for anti squadron every time you send Fel and the Boys out. This also works in conjunction with Admiral C if and when you need to untangle your bombers(provided they aren't against A-wings) unless you have a bombing mission for Maj R. I would squeeze an engine tech in but at 300 points your initiative bid is blown. Maybe after flying a couple of times, I will drop the Title on the Vic (5 pts)

Surely both those Bomber lists need Advanced rather than Interceptors or Fighters.

They protect Rhymer and Fel and have the black dice for Bombing runs.

Sure not as good against fighters but with Fel they do deal 1 damage every time they are attacked and can take more punishment.

i like screed for gladiators, i feel like if you are running at least two ships that use black dice and are looking for something cheap motti is better

I like durability of the advanced and the synergy of the black dice but I still have delusions of grandeur of tearing rebel aces down by 5 blue dice at a time and counter 2 attacks