Title Drops

By MarthWMaster, in General Discussion

Just noticed that among the previewed plot cards are A Game of Thrones , A Clash of Kings , A Storm of Swords , A Feast for Crows , and The Winds of Winter . Any chance we'll see A Dance With Dragons and/or A Dream of Spring out-of-the-box as well? Here's hoping so. :)

Hah, that actually had not occured to me!

Still, assuming that Martin will ever finish A Dream of Spring, and/or that the story will finish in the 7th book... seems optimistic.

I think it is amusing that A Feast for Crows is a stall plot, encouraging you to wait out the turn...

[spoilers]
Not entirely sure what kind of plot we would expect A Dance with Dragons to have - I would recommend a Dany tie-in (a co-worker said of the HBO show “I like it, but I cant wait till Dany gets out of Mereen I told him not to hold his breath) but perhaps we had best focus on another character: When revealed: Search your deck for a Martell character and put it into play knelt. Shuffle your deck. That character cannot stand or trigger abilities. If you lose dominance, kill that character.

I think it is amusing that A Feast for Crows is a stall plot, encouraging you to wait out the turn...

GENIUS!