Australian release date for wave 1?

By Leowulf, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Anyone have any ideas? My local store said 4-6 weeks on shipping. Pretty sad/10

Its actually cheaper for me to just order form the us anyway (our core set is Au$160 to give you an indication of markup on the entire range (US$126)

Wow, you need to shop around more. I live in NZ and Mightyape arent the cheapest retailer here but I know they do AU too, so did a search of their AU site for you.

https://www.mightyape.com.au/product/Star-Wars-Armada-Core-Set/22778355 $129 AU

I heard the NZ distributor is getting some wave 1 stock air-shipped in for 17th May (fingers crossed) but the rest of the stock will be 4-6 weeks, not sure if anyone in Australia is doing the same or not. In NZ a few retailers air-shipped the core in, maybe that is why some places might have such high prices, if they are trying to recoup the postage cost of getting copies express into the country that then didnt sell as many as they predicted?

Yeah good points, I think k I'm just going to order from the US, its cheaper and I won't have to wait 4-6 weeks.

With the dollar as weak as it is, Aussie online stores are actually cheaper, thanks to the ludicrus shipping prices

I ordered mine from Combat Company beacuse of this, and recevied my shipping notification last night.