Twoheadeddragon

By NintendoMan, in UFS General Discussion

Hey yall.

How many people want twoheaded dragon to be updated with the new set and new block 4 search function?

Im just trying to raise awareness so that the runner of the site gets word and makes and update gran_risa.gif

Cuz seriously its hard trying to find all the cards available right now especially cuz the "unnamable sellers" website search function is jacked up as well

with dealing with the unamable seller just do 2 searches. The first for your intial query then the second to bring up the whole of Tekken 6.

Already sent an email to the 2HD folks last week asking these same questions.

Haven't heard back from them yet though.

If I do, I'll pass on what I hear.

Antigoth said:

Already sent an email to the 2HD folks last week asking these same questions.

Haven't heard back from them yet though.

If I do, I'll pass on what I hear.

Thanks, Anitgoth. I'm sure everyone echoes that sentiment as THD is surely "favorited" by many of us.

Who actually runs and operates THD?

Halbard100 said:

Who actually runs and operates THD?

Two Headed Dragon. A shop in Toronto.

I have built an online card database and deck builder for a few other games in the past. I have been wanting to to do one for UFS since I started playing.

I think it might be time to finally do one.

"The unnamable seller?" That's the first I've heard this particular term. I'm guessing it refers to a certain online site that sells a good bit of cool stuff, including UFS, but why is it being referred to like that? Assuming I have the right seller.

It has the same initials as a certain Crime Scene Investigators TV show...

they are not referring to an auction website, but actually a secondary market that directly sells ufs (and other) cards.

I think it is against ToS to mention it here but if you shoot me an email at savlador (dot) mazzurco (at) gmail (dot) com i might be able to help