Maelstorm's Edge KS (Miniatures Game)

By dpb1298, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Hey y'all, I thought I would share this awesome KS with you. The models are sweet (HIPS hard plastic with ball joints for extra possibility) and come on sprue's with tons of weapon, body, head etc. options. For $90.00 you get a whole ton of value (38 models). I am in for 2 sets. They are building their new world with novels, short stories and audiobooks. So far there are 2 published novels on Amazon and 2 free short stories on the KS page. You also can get 1 free audiobook! Anyway please check them out and help us reach more stretch goals. ;)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/medge/maelstroms-edge-a-next-gen-sci-fi-miniatures-warga/video_share

Edited by dpb1298

Crap, links have been giving me grief lately. <_< I'll work on repairing it, but in the meantime its the first thing that comes up on google.

2zdYPGG.jpg

:P

Edited by willismaximus

After seeing what happened with dust Kickstarter among others, I think im don't with it. Far too much of the risk (all of it actually) falls on the backers. And if someone does take your money and run? Kickstarter doesn't care, they wash their hands of it, they already got their money.

I'm also not sure what this has to do with Star Wars armada?

Link fixed! It has nothing to do with SW Armada apart from being a miniatures game. I am just trying to share it here. Also these people are moderators at Dakka Dakka and have appeared in person (interviews at game shows etc.) so if they bailed then they would be ruined. In other words, you don't have to worry about not getting your product if you back. :)

Edited by dpb1298

Perhaps you should move this to the off topic forum. Before it gets flagged as spam.

It's working now.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the new subforums... Do y'all really mind?

I couldn't care less...

I'm not sure what real difference it makes where you post this. Oh wait, look there.... The sky is falling because you posted this in the armada forums!!! *gasp*

;)

There is now a third free short story in the updates :)

Honestly, I do mind, not because I think your game is bad, but because it sets precedence. Soon, others will come in and start posting about non-Armada stuff as well in the general forum as well.

That's why the off-topic forum exists in the first place. Otherwise, why bother creating one?

This is not my game. I am just sharing it,

Honestly, I do mind, not because I think your game is bad, but because it sets precedence. Soon, others will come in and start posting about non-Armada stuff as well in the general forum as well.

That's why the off-topic forum exists in the first place. Otherwise, why bother creating one?

Ok, but what's the big deal with this precedence? Are you expecting an avalanche of posts to suddenly appear?

Or is it that you would have to use the scroll wheel on your mouse to go down the page just a bit more than before?

Ok, but what's the big deal with this precedence? Are you expecting an avalanche of posts to suddenly appear?

Or is it that you would have to use the scroll wheel on your mouse to go down the page just a bit more than before?

For the sake of keeping the forums free from clutter, isn't that clear? The only point of subforums is for organization.

Mod, please move. Thanks

I for one prefer everything in one place. I rarely bother going to the new subforums as it is just more hassle.

Did you just join to say that?

For the sake of keeping the forums free from clutter, isn't that clear? The only point of subforums is for organization.

Mod, please move. Thanks

LoL... yes, free from clutter. :D

Now where are all those "when is wave 1 coming out" threads and all the SSD threads and so on....

Anyway, I didn't want this thread to dissolve into a debate about the forums organization. I was just letting people know about this (imo) really cool looking game! Thanks for looking,