LATEST CALGARY/EDMONTON TOURNEY IS ON 09/20/09

By Eroecchi, in Olympus Coliseum

Sorry for the late notice but i was really busy with lots of things, not really an excuse but here's info hopefully you can make even with such short notice.

this time we will be playing in Calgary - The address for the place is Suite 6 7005 18 St SE Link:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&source=hp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=trilogy+games+calgary&fb=1&split=1&gl=ca&cid=0,0,5187378141363012797&ei=vt-qSu-7LIeOtAOgvIjtBA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

tourney should start at around 1:30, all are welcome and apparently the store has some prizes for us to win such as a the uncut foil poster. Thanks to Dutpod for setting things up, his group and the edmonton Trio +2 will deffinitly be there on sunday.

sorry again for the late notice

I totally wish we could have made it to this ...

Hey. Im the only... and i mean only ufs player in medicine hat ab. i frequent in calgary a lot and im looking for some ppl to play with. its been a raging pain in the ass trying to find ppl. so please, someone hit me up. im dying to play against someone i didnt have to teach.

domestiks said:

Hey. Im the only... and i mean only ufs player in medicine hat ab. i frequent in calgary a lot and im looking for some ppl to play with. its been a raging pain in the ass trying to find ppl. so please, someone hit me up. im dying to play against someone i didnt have to teach.

ufs? I will hit you up for sure ^^ You will maybe note my heavy activity with that game as well.

- dut

haha. ive noticed you around the forums here. my emails [email protected] . that way we dont have to spam the forums. are there a lot of players up there?