[Needed] GERMAN help for re-naming "Babyfaces"

By Gregorius21778, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Greetings, fellow GM

I am aware that this Forum is host to some active users that share my native language (German/Deutsch), and this time, I try to milk those first and foremost. I will still Phrase my question in English, as there might be perhaps be an English answer to my question that I could reverse-engineer.

SPOILERS FOR DARK PURSUITS!

Dark Pursuits Features a gang of cloud boys called "the Baby Faces". Personally, I am not found of that gang name as such. I know what it links to, but I think it is not matching the mood I try to have in my games. And that gets even worse when I try to translate it for my Players (which I do as often as possible).

Our next sessions is this Weekend, and I am STUCK in regard to re-naming these fellows.

I toyed with "the Highborn"/"die Hochgebornen", but put that aside for being to blunt and to blant. Another idea was dubbing them "Hochgeburten" (a German mix of the words for "highborn" and "Freak/teritarismn")

Does anyone has any ideas how to rename them while keeping the link to them being "from the spire"? I want them to lean on this "we are scum, but suprior by birth, SUKKERS!!" attitude.
If I get any GERMAN Feedback, it would be marvelous. ENGLISH Feedback is, of course, welcome, too... it just leaves me with the task of translating it again.

Thanks in advance!

Probier's mal mit "die Wolkenkratzer" oder "Tod von oben". Alternativ, falls es mehr auf Überlegenheit ankommt, wäre vielleicht "Blaues Blut" or "Wolkenthron". Als letztes fällt mir noch ein: "Die Stiefel", wenn sie gar zu sehr nach unten treten.

"Milchgesichter" doesn't sound too bad in keeping with the original name. Yes, judging by current social standards it carries a negative connotation (much like Baby Faces), but if you consider that it's a reference to how smooth and silky their faces are as a result of being of high birth and good genetical stock, it makes sense and could be a source of pride.

Babyfaces does NOT make me think highborn fancy lads, who happen to be in a gang. What a wierd choice of a name.

I rather like Milchgesichter though.