Kingdom Key

By Roxas2, in Hollow Bastion

I dont remember if this question was asked on the old form but does any think that their going to creat the Kingdom Key card to give Sora a little more play time than Riku

Comes in the KH 2 sets. It may be the next set I would assume, but they did make a Kingdom key card but along with that they upgraded riku with the Way to Dawn keyblade so sora will only have that short spotlight lol.

Kiro13 said:

Comes in the KH 2 sets. It may be the next set I would assume, but they did make a Kingdom key card but along with that they upgraded riku with the Way to Dawn keyblade so sora will only have that short spotlight lol.

Way to the Dawn Keyblade Card = amazing, like, seriously. ^_^

I didn't name myself after it for no reason afterall, lol

does anyone have a pic or the stats for way to the dawn?

Isn't that the dark Keyblade from the first game that Riku uses? I never got too far into the second game so I didn't know what's it actual name was.

Xabers said:

Isn't that the dark Keyblade from the first game that Riku uses? I never got too far into the second game so I didn't know what's it actual name was.

Well, first of all...finish the second one, like, right now...you can't call yourself a KH Fan unless you have.

Secondly, Way to the Dawn is the name of his keyblade he uses at the end of KH 2 after he sheds the darkness in his heart and learns to control it....as far as I know, the dark keyblade from the first game doesn't have a name or it has never been mentioned.

Lastly...Here is what the Riku and Way to the Dawn Cards do:

RIKU (Kingdom Hearts 2)
3/6/0/HP 6
At the beginning of the game, you may equip 1 "Way to the Dawn" onto this card from your deck, then shuffle your deck. If a "Way to the Dawn" is equipped on this card, draw 1 additional card during your Draw Time.
Player/Light

WAY TO THE DAWN
+4/+0
This card can only be equipped on a "Player/Light" Riku. If you win a Challenge, your opponent loses an additional 1 HP. During either player's Action Time or during a Challenge, if your opponent plays a card with an effect that increases your opponent's HP, you may discard 1 card from your hand to negate that card's effect, and discard it.
Equipment Card

P.S. These are from Japanese Set 6...so we sould get these around Set 4 or maybe 5...if things continue in the same pattern for US releases.

WayToTheDawn said:

Xabers said:

Well, first of all...finish the second one, like, right now...you can't call yourself a KH Fan unless you have.

Secondly, Way to the Dawn is the name of his keyblade he uses at the end of KH 2 after he sheds the darkness in his heart and learns to control it....as far as I know, the dark keyblade from the first game doesn't have a name or it has never been mentioned.

Heart Unlocker.

Way to the Dawn seems like a definite win. added with Soul Eater and thats two per turn.

WayToTheDawn said:

Xabers said:

Heart Unlocker.

Way to the Dawn seems like a definite win. added with Soul Eater and thats two per turn.

WayToTheDawn said:

Xabers said:

Heart Unlocker.

But if the Kingdom Key is gonna get out in the set of KH2 then we have to wait for the set's of chain of memories, does anyone have the sora of the light and darkness set if anyone have it what is the image and the description, well thanks for the help...

WayToTheDawn said:

Xabers said:

Lastly...Here is what the Riku and Way to the Dawn Cards do:

RIKU (Kingdom Hearts 2)
3/6/0/HP 6
At the beginning of the game, you may equip 1 "Way to the Dawn" onto this card from your deck, then shuffle your deck. If a "Way to the Dawn" is equipped on this card, draw 1 additional card during your Draw Time.
Player/Light

WAY TO THE DAWN
+4/+0
This card can only be equipped on a "Player/Light" Riku. If you win a Challenge, your opponent loses an additional 1 HP. During either player's Action Time or during a Challenge, if your opponent plays a card with an effect that increases your opponent's HP, you may discard 1 card from your hand to negate that card's effect, and discard it.
Equipment Card

P.S. These are from Japanese Set 6...so we sould get these around Set 4 or maybe 5...if things continue in the same pattern for US releases.

well thank you mr dawn. that card will be awesome if they keep the ability

Sounds like an awesome card. And finishing the sencond game is a little hard when your brother took your PS2 to college and don't have one anymore. But I guess I can get a new one.

They actually were having a sale at Game Stop on PS2's last weekend for Black Weekend. I'm actually waiting to see what the Roxas Player Card is going to be like, I know he gets some big restrictions on friends but he can use Oblivion and Oathkeeper both attack and equipment cards.

Roxas said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Xabers said:

Heart Unlocker.

That isn't the "official" name. That's just what a fan dubbed it one day and other fans took it and ran with it. Do a little research there my friend. ^_^

roxas will be a sweet card

rpgfreak25 said:

roxas will be a sweet card

I'm hoping they change the effect slightly, as friend restrictions are lame.

In Japan there were 2 Roxas player cards. One could only use Twilight Town Friends (Hayner, Pence, Ollete, Seifer, Raijin and Fujin.) While the other could use all of those as well as the Samurai Nobodies as friends if I recall. Both could equip Oathkeeper and Oblivion at the same time, which is their saving grace...I just don't like friend restriction. Although, it is tough to say how much the game will change by then...it could end up being the Player Card that EVERYONE will be running...who knows. *shrug*

I personally think that the Riku with Way to the Dawn equipped sounds amazing...but once again that isn't taking into consideration what the metagame will look like at that point. By then, Sora Form decks could be dominant and Riku Aggro will be nothing but a memory...only time will tell.

Riku Aggro will always be good gui%C3%B1o.gif .

I remember checking out old decklists on Tomy's site and most of them were aggro builds, but ya that the japanese game.

Roxas sounds like a good card too, but we'll have to wait and see. And I looked up an image for Way to the Dawn and I will admit it looks really cool (even though its pretty much just an upgraded Soul Eater).

well thats all it really was anyway

However it still looks COOL!

Roxas would be cool yeah, heck even siefer would be a cool addition ( won't happen though =/ )

Xabers said:

However it still looks COOL!

that it does.

I wondering about the Equipment Oathkeeper/Oblivion and the Attack Oathkeeper/Oblivion and how the 3 card limit will work out.

Oblivion +3

Oathkeeper +4

I just dont know there effects. And seeing that oblivion is low value I would assume that there isnt a limit on them. Also I have a feeling that attack cards will be banned kinda cause equipments will replace them, but thats just my opinion.

That makes sense, but I don't think they'll completley ban them. But I guess its a possibility.