Promo Thread..

By Darkwing Duck2, in Agrabah Bazaar

I planned on no longer posting in this section but i just got a stack of promo cards i dont need or want so here goes. Will sell or trade these. i prefer paypal.

$8 ea. Except snow white
FOILS
Snow White x2
Tinker Bell x3
Simba x3
Riku x2
Mer- Sora x2
Halloween Sora x3
Tigger x2
Flag Sora x3
Kairi x2
Daisy Duck x2
Event x3

$4 ea.
NON FOIL
Tinker Bell x3
Simba x3
Riku x3
Mer Sora x3
Daisy Duck
Tigger x2

here is the list of cards that are my top priority but will look at all offers. you can offer pretty much what ever you want and ill look at it and let you know. please no silly offers that you wouldnt accept yourself.

Tinkerbell lvl 4 R
peter Pan lvl 3 R
King Triton lvl 2 (U) x3
Sally lvl 1 x2
Dusk x 4
Axel x1
Pence x1
Hayner x1
Samurai x1
Rai x1
Rings x2
Spear x2
Pinnochio lvl 1 x3 R
Simba lvl 3 x3 R
Dr. Fink x1

Post here or email me any offers [email protected] if its not about a trade or purchase then i dont care what you have to say.

Welcome back DW!!!

I have four dusks one tinkerbell lv2 sr and a sally sr but not rare (you didn't say which one), what i need is the snow white holo mer sora holo, and riku holo. just say what you would like for what. also check my forum for what i have.

jacoby915 said:

I have four dusks one tinkerbell lv2 sr and a sally sr but not rare (you didn't say which one), what i need is the snow white holo mer sora holo, and riku holo. just say what you would like for what. also check my forum for what i have.

the sally i need is the lvl 1 from set 4 the sally from set 2 is lvl 0. but i can do Riku and sora for the tink and dusks if you want. email me if we have a deal.

i actually have two sally's from set four and will include them if you can include the snow white to. i can throw in other commons or uncommons if you'd like.

if not i need a non holo daisy duck to.

jacoby915 said:

if not i need a non holo daisy duck to.

ok ill do the riku sora and non foil daisy for tink 4x dusks and 2x sally. only because i really need tink.

i just sent you an e-mail based on the trade.

What do you want for your Snow White card? I got a SR Tinker Bell Lv 2 and a Sally Lv 1 available. I may also have SR Jafar.

I am also interested in Snow White and I have:

Aladdin lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 2 SR
Jafar lvl 8 SR
Dusks x 2
Sally lvl 1 x 2

Let me know what you are interested in and what kind of deal we can work out.

Dident Darkwing duck rip people off and left the forums for a few weeks.

People traded him Snow white and he claimed he never got them and never sent out. Now he randomly has Snow whites?

While that is entirely possible, I have traded with Darkwing successfully in the past with no negative experiences to report. I'd trade with him again.

amphillips said:

I am also interested in Snow White and I have:

Aladdin lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 2 SR
Jafar lvl 8 SR
Dusks x 2
Sally lvl 1 x 2

Let me know what you are interested in and what kind of deal we can work out.

only interested in the 3 SRs i got all the sallys i need from jacoby.

Vice said:

Dident Darkwing duck rip people off and left the forums for a few weeks.

People traded him Snow white and he claimed he never got them and never sent out. Now he randomly has Snow whites?

if i ripped people off then why dont i have any negatives? yet i have an outstanding +30.

the card in question according to anarcy was a sora lvl 3 un realeased promo do you see that in my haves? he never sent me anything and never responded to me. i didnt leave the forums until 2 weeks after he hasnt responded to me i considered that trade closed.

the stack of promo cards i got came in a FFG addresed envelope addressed to myself and my brother. my guess is its a delayed gift for our participation in the clash of the titans tournament ill be happy to take a picture of the envelope if youd like. i dont want to be here any more then anyone wants me here but what am i supposed to do with this stack of promos that i dont need?

now like i said if its not about a trade for these promos i have i dont want to here your BS so go bother someone else.

EDIT: oh and as for demonofturks' claim we have yet to have a trade on these boards check our posts not one deal what so ever and thses boards have been around for almost a year now so what ever he's dreaming up in his little head has nothing to do with me.

listen buttercup, if you're going to act like a little girl and close down the trustworthy trader thread without any warning just because "some big bad men insulted you", you don't deserve a trade rating.

Why don't you take off before the community gets the spillover from your personal problems again.

And demonofturks is a great guy who had the balls to man up and take over your mess.

The irony of this is that you don't have a +30 record, or at least not anymore. When you deleted the thread it set you back to zero, nor does your name show up on the new list...so, that would be counted as 0.

Anyway, I'm midly interested in some of the Snow Whites, I have a Jafar Genie from both set 3 and 4.

G dont give credit to turks when it was devilmonkey who re-orginized the list a list that i have saved on my computer which would have been given to anyone who wanted it but no one asked so boo hoo. Speaking of devilmonkey re-orginizing the list according to that list i have a +30/0 which was romoved by turks when he copied it over probably because hes a child with a grudge maybe. so either make an offer or move along please because im not here for your non sense so good day.

we would not be having this issue if you didnt selfishly delete the thread in the first place.....

aww, thats ***** cause my nonsence is what your gonna get :D

It's funny cause the only reason I posted was because you like to throw in little shots at people like demonofturks (I also give credit to devilmonkey for getting an old list). But in your reply, you go and do it again, now heres the deal, if you want me to stop posting garbage on your trade thread your gonna have to stop acting like a little girl and throwing in your little shots to good people around here, I know I know, you hate your dad, but it's ok, man, Lifes not so bad, you can actually find the positives in people!!!, rofl, and it's no wonder no one messaged you for the trade thread, you sound like a giant **** on that thread that you closed.

***EDIT: Language***

EDIT .

Good luck with the two Aladdins left on your list then. That lvl 1 was a HUGE pain in the butt to find. I ended up with 2 Sephys, 2 Clouds, and 3 Kings before I found that one. I was shocked at the apparent scarcity of that card. If I run into one though, I will of course let you know.

amphillips said:

Good luck with the two Aladdins left on your list then. That lvl 1 was a HUGE pain in the butt to find. I ended up with 2 Sephys, 2 Clouds, and 3 Kings before I found that one. I was shocked at the apparent scarcity of that card. If I run into one though, I will of course let you know.

thanks and Roxas sorry but i dont have any interest in jafar genie sorry.

GTrogi said:

listen buttercup, if you're going to act like a little girl and close down the trustworthy trader thread without any warning just because "some big bad men insulted you", you don't deserve a trade rating.

Why don't you take off before the community gets the spillover from your personal problems again.

And demonofturks is a great guy who had the balls to man up and take over your mess.

QFT

Why not sell your promos on Ebay? You didn't have to come back here.

Why lookie at what we have here. Its been a couple weeks since i logged in and i see the same people stirring stuff up yet again so tell me how long before Trothael and Lawliet post in here? I see we've covered the worthless 2 cents of Dawn Gtrogi and Roxas who seems to be a carbon copy of Darkwing with his little jabs except no one notice's because his jabs always seem to be against the person your all flaming. All thats left is those two and your flame war will come full circle. *sigh* Why couldnt you guy's just let him ship off his promos and leave like he said he was? Oh yea because you guy's cant go five minutes without being complete ****** bags. I can't wait to see who you guys gang up on 2 weeks from now. Maybe one day you people will grow up and learn some human decency.

Please, everyone on this trade thread and other trade threads for that matter. Please stop flamming!!! We all understand that people are mad at Darkwing, and we all understand that people are mad at Mr. Incredible, but going on and on about it isn't helping the situation. Darkwing for the most part has left the trade threads from what I see, yelling at him goes nowhere for 2 reasons:

1) He probly won't ever read it
2) If he does, do you think he really cares? I know I wouldn't, some guy I'm never gonna meet yelling at me from some online forums?

Just stop, and for Mr. Incredible, please don't talk about human decency as you come and post:
"I see we've covered the worthless 2 cents of Dawn Gtrogi and Roxas who seems to be a carbon copy of Darkwing with his little jabs except no one notice's because his jabs always seem to be against the person your all flaming"

I find that rude, and very undecent. Decency is being able to be nice and treat people with respect, despite what they might think or do. You pointing that out, just makes you as bad as you make them sound. Really? Let them keep yelling, because all I see here is that it seems you are the provocateer, and you seem to be trying to get them mad, and then you ask "but why are you so mad at me?" If you don't want to be hated, just don't get involved. Thats what I did, but it seems whenever I get on, more posts are here between them and you, or DW and them, etc.

Please, don't yell at me if you have any problems with this post, as I really don't read it unless I think it has potential to really get people mad...I don't agree with that.