Promo Thread..

By Darkwing Duck2, in Agrabah Bazaar

Treat others how you would like to be treated. No? I'm not decent because the others choose not to be so they get treated the way they treat others. They made a list of all the trouble makers for easy reading. Just go look under the ORGXIII "club" with the exception of 2 maybe 3 people in that "club". And well Gtrogi is just an honorary ****** bag they should swear him in sometime soon he would make a great addition to their trolling ways. So far every flame war in the history of these KH boards included them. Coincidence? I think not.

@ DWD - Alright thanks anyway man and good luck getting rid of the promos ^_^

@ Champ - I appreciate what you're doing, since I can see where this is going, and I'm going to have to intrude on DWD's hospitality just a little longer since I believe what I said to the next person needs to be said.

@ Mr. Incredible - Dude, just shut up. If you looked at my claim, which was not a "jab", as you put it, simply a statement that since the old trustworthy trader thread is gone and the new one up (credited to demonofturks and devilmonkey) does not show his name and since it is the new "official" list, he's 30+ rep was/ and is virtuely meaningless since that is the thread people with look at. (No offense meant DWD, but it's true). If you wanted people to act nice to you, ask nice in return, don't start acting like a dbag in the middle of a debate and expect kindness since that is what happened last time despite your warped point of view. I'll grant you that WtD and Gtrogi went a little too far here.

Oh by the way it's team Organization XIII, TEAM, not club Organization XIII. You can bash me and slander my name from here and back, I could care less, you slander my team and you just ask for war sir. I'd prefer not to have to win this with the Mods, since we both know they'll side with me, so keep your comments about my team to yourself.

Once again sorry for infringing on your hospitality DWD, but I believed that needed to be said and good luck with the trades.

Mr. Incredible said:

Why lookie at what we have here. Its been a couple weeks since i logged in and i see the same people stirring stuff up yet again so tell me how long before Trothael and Lawliet post in here?

Mr. Incredible said:

I can't wait to see who you guys gang up on 2 weeks from now. Maybe one day you people will grow up and learn some human decency.

We don't hate on people at random. As we all know (Except you for some reason), I'm the successfuly-obvious troll and any 'hate' sparked by me is meant either in jest, or in debate (Por examp: Mine and Anarchy's thread last week. Though he didn't get the joke apparently...).

In fact, the only people we've hated on at all recently have been...you, DWD (Again, not my problem. I hope people sorted out their jazz with him) and some guy who was posting on Anarchy's account.

The comments thread ONLY sparked because people still had resentful feelings and here on the grand ol' internet, people'll do anything to make their view heard. I even note that DWD got on with his trading and was intelligent enough to ignore most comments.

Though if you really can't wait to see who we'll gang up on, be quite sure that it'll be you. And it'll continue to be you every time you make a post like this until you stop or leave.

Mr. Incredible said:

Treat others how you would like to be treated. No? I'm not decent because the others choose not to be so they get treated the way they treat others.

We treat each other just fine, thankyouverymuch. This thread has been the only instance of any indecent posting since you last stopped by.

Mr. Incredible said:

They made a list of all the trouble makers for easy reading. Just go look under the ORGXIII "club" with the exception of 2 maybe 3 people in that "club". And well Gtrogi is just an honorary ****** bag they should swear him in sometime soon he would make a great addition to their trolling ways.

Did you know that 3 flame wars were started by the old teams in the past because some random idiot came along and said something along those lines? Did you know that after everything had been sorted out it was that originator that was blamed for trolling? Did you know that right now you're in that exact same position? Did you know that referring to OXIII Elite as a club you've earned yourself an eternal disrespect from it's members? Did you know that Gtrogi is a **** sound person, and this thread is one of the very few instances I've seen of any indecent behaviour from him? Did you know that the only person in OXIII Elite to do any trolling on a regular basis is me? Did you know that I swore off trolling to promote a better image for these forums?

And now you know. And knowing's half the battle!
*G.I.Joe theme tune*

Mr. Incredible said:

So far every flame war in the history of these KH boards included them. Coincidence? I think not.

Yes, you're quite right. Were you aware that often those of us embroiled in those flame wars were either neutral, or on opposite sides? The members of OXIII Elite are only members of that team because we're the best of the best, and some of the most veteran members of these forums. Some of us have been here since before the TCG was officially launched. That's why we were included in all the flame wars, because nobody's been here as long as us and we **** well cared about the community and did everything we could to protect and nurture it.

I am quite offended by your claims, considering you are so quick to make snide comments without understanding what it is we have done to earn our recognition and status around here. It is with good reason that myself, Mr. Dawn, RoxaL were all moderators back in the day AND officially sanctioned to make rulings for this TCG all a long time before you. Just between the three of us we have done everything we can to help this community, and now more than two years later you come along and accuse us of being in the wrong because you don't like how we've dealt with a couple of people.

If you were here more often, you'd know that a lot of us have apologised for our actions and sorted things out without the need for some white knight wannabe like you.

So, good sir, I bid you adieu. Please get out of my internet because it's quite tiring posting out long posts like this just to attract your attention.

hey i now have an extra Aladdin lv1 & lv2 sr and i do need your snow white holo but i was wondering if you also had any extra cid holo for possible trade again?!

TheChampIsHere said:

1) He probly won't ever read it
2) If he does, do you think he really cares? I know I wouldn't, some guy I'm never gonna meet yelling at me from some online forums?

I just have to say, I have a hard time beleive these statements since it's the opposite of this that caused me to dislike dwd in the first place... It's because he cares/cared too much about what people here thought about him that he got so worked up and wrote an angry message and shut down the trade thread immaturely. Had he really not cared and mearly want'ed to remove himself from the situation he could have done it decently by either giving some notice or at the very least put a have decently friendly message letting people know that if they wanted to take over they could contact him for the list.

What made me upset about this whole incident is that everyone suffered for one persons childishness.

What made me laugh the most is how I think I've only ever seen mr. incredible post in the middle of flame wars :P , I'd like to meet you irl man.

jacoby915 said:

hey i now have an extra Aladdin lv1 & lv2 sr and i do need your snow white holo but i was wondering if you also had any extra cid holo for possible trade again?!

no sorry i dont have any extra cid just whats listed plus a few extra flag soras.

Darkwing Duck said:

jacoby915 said:

no sorry i dont have any extra cid just whats listed plus a few extra flag soras.

ah then after i recieve our current trade would you do one of the aladdin's for a snow white foil?

id do snow white for both aladdin SRs. sorry but shes a promo and a high priority for most people at the moment.

i see i'll think about it save one for me though

Received today and left feedback. Thanks again for the continued great trade experience.

You posted in my thread earlier about my X-card but I'm the one who emailed you the other day bout buying the three promos. Sorry bout the mix up but the money's in the mail.

edit .

Darkwing Duck said:

edit .

I'd like to buy a Foil Promo Flag Sora. :)

Are you selling the Sora Awakening promo? That special one that you were gonna trade to Anarchy? If you are, I'll buy it from you, if you want...

TheChampIsHere said:

Are you selling the Sora Awakening promo? That special one that you were gonna trade to Anarchy? If you are, I'll buy it from you, if you want...

i dont have that promo. i was supposed to get it from anarchy but he never sent it or it was lost what ever.