Tokyo Players

By Rahken, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Hello all,

I recently moved to Tokyo, and am not all that familiar with the area. It is quite massive. I was wondering if anyone on the forums lives in or near Tokyo; or if anyone that has lived here, knows where to look for places to play. Ty in advance!

Update: Just wandered around Akihabara. Lots of card places, but most shops seem to focus around yu-gi-oh looking stuff. Some MTG. I'll keep looking. Yellow Submarine seems to be the best place so far for having a variety.

Another update: Yellow Submarine has multiple locations. Went to the Shinjuku Yellow Submarine. They had some fantasy flight products in Japanese, but no Conquest and no play area. They said if I want to look for a place to play, go to Akihabara or Ikebukuro. I'll hit up Ikebukuro this weekend and post what I find.

Best of luck man

Update: Ikebukuro has quite a few card shops. Unfortunately, yellow submarine seems to be the only place that sells LCGs. This is unfortunate because yellow submarine had the smallest play area of all of the shops in Ikebukuro. No Conquest. As Golden Week here in Japan comes to an end, I won't be able to look around as much. I'll post again if I find anything.

Play lots of Conquest for me! (^o^)/

I'm in Tokyo for two days, arriving tomorrow. Anyone up for conquest/netrunner/X-wing? Would love to get some games in. Sadly I'll be relying on other peoples hardware to play: suitcase is too small to bring my stuff!

We have a couple of people that play Cnquest down here in Osaka, but most of us play Netrunner or Game of Thrones. And of course, Osaka and Tokyo are a favor distance apart. But if you find yourself in our neck of the woods, let us know.