Black Crusade at FG-Con

By ShotGun Jolly, in Black Crusade

Hi all.

This weekend I participated in a VTT convention, known as FG-Con. It uses the Fantasy Grounds VTT software and makes it free for all to use, play or host.

Anyways, for my final session that I hosted I hosted a Black Crusades game, where the group was a band of pirates who boarded a drifting inquisition craft and they fought there way to the bridge to claim it.

The group consisted of a Chosen Terminator, a Veteran, a Berzerker and a Sorcerer. They fought their way through waves of servitors, sisters of battle and finally a single grey knight terminator.

It ended with the chosen terminator in critical wounds laying on the floor, when the veteran managed to score a strong hit with his bolter who finally managed to take down the grey knight. And the sorcerer who decided, at the very end of the game to push his doombolt power to fry the last SoB. Only to get perils and have the 4 bolts reflect back at himself killing him out right!

Anyways, it was a good laugh and the convention was a blast. But figured I show you a screenshot of the game in action.

screenshot0011.png

Sounds like it was a hell of a game, and it looks like a nice setup with reference materials and everything. Did he push at the very end just for laughs, or because he never got around to pushing earlier in the session?

Thanks! It was a lot of fun.

LOL.. he pushed, cause the whole game he was being cautious and very seldom was passing his tests. So this time, he pretty much threw caution into the wind and had at it..

Sure enough, it goes to show he should have stayed on the cautious side!