Movie Trailer

By Hawknight, in CoC Off Topic

See the movie trailer yet for the C of C movie, i am excited even if it does look like it might be a pretty low budget movie.

Is this the trailer you are referring to?

Carrion Prince said:

Is this the trailer you are referring to?

I have a copy of this. In my humble oppinion, it is well worth the purshcase from the H.P.L.H.S. , if for no other reason than to see their logo on a brown, padded envelope sitting in your mail box when it arrives.

Vespers said:

I have a copy of this. In my humble oppinion, it is well worth the purshcase from the H.P.L.H.S. , if for no other reason than to see their logo on a brown, padded envelope sitting in your mail box when it arrives.

I'm planning to buy the DVD.

tell me, is soundtrack on it? I've read somewhere that it's in bonus stuff section.

Not that I've found. There are plenty of Easter Eggs. You also have an audio choice; hear it in complete digital glory, or scratched and ripped to have that nostalgic analog feel.

I bought my copy at the Lovecraft Film Festival here in Portland 2 years ago. In my opinion, it's a great version, better than anything Hollywood put together. Faithful to the story and, more importantly, the feel of Lovecraft's work than most of the other attempts out there. Very recommended, at least by me.

And it's available on Netflix, if you want to rent it first and have access.