Morton's List

By Trothael, in Odds & Ends

add me on there. my schedule might become hectic soon, but I'm up for turning that into more fun

That's two people.

Any more volunteers? The more people the merrier! I have a bigger quest chart this time D:

o why not im bored and need some thing to do

*yuu mo guey guey fai dee sow yuu mo guey guey fai dee sow*

Jackie! Magic must defeat magic!

Okay, that was basicly spam. But my real question is: can I have a quest now plz?

This sounds like my kind of game me too ill try it out too.

I'll be presumptive and presume that Choitz is still in as well.

Quests will be rolled and typed up by tomorrow.

Aye, mate. I'm always up for another round or two, permit'd you grant me one.

Though, forgive that I've forgotten of this, as you will understand the business of life interferes with the memories.

That bein said, I say this: freakin retail... 'E ryda dra vilgeh bmyla...'

Dcg, myhkiyka, Choitz :P

Psh.. I know not what you speak, Truffles. C|;P

But aye, if you could, good sir, I would most gladly request a quest from you, if I may.

Life has gotten quite dull with just workin, 'n I need a bit of excitement.

Suuuuuuure you don't, Mr. Choitz. Suuuure you don't.

Right, this rendition of the List has more quests, but the descriptions are a lot simpler in that there are no real descriptions! We've got the quest name to go off and that's all. So, to play this game to it's fullest we're gonna need you to use that imagination that you've got to the furthest of it's extents.

Let's start with our very own Mr. Devilmonkey for kickstarting this thread again.

So, this quest table only involves a single roll of a D100 as opposed to the rolling of the Morton Boulder.

And for our first roll we have: 79

That's Table 7, and the quest name is Make a Sculpture.

So, Mr. DM, Karmic Balance wants you to go make a sculpture. Do it from anything you want, do it however you want, but make sure you do it ;]

Our next roll shall be Mr. Choitz for always being so eager.

I'mma rollin', I'mma rollin': 15

That's Table 1, and the quest name is: Watch The Clouds

Go out and watch the clouds drift by. Relax, enjoy some time off! Maybe you could take a notepad and jot down the shapes you see in the clouds? Perhaps you and some friends could all go lie down at the local park and just watch the clouds together for half an hour.

Time for our latest participant, Sora09

Keep on rolling, rolling, rolling: 39

Table 3, and quest 9 of that is: Improve Your Appearence.

This one should be kinda fun. Make yourself look good physically and get people to notice. Go out into the world and show people that you've made a change in how you look!

Right, that's this batch o' quests rolled. They do seem a bit simple so the next batch shall once again involve Morton's Manipulations to rustle things up a bit.

Remember people, once you read your quest, make a post to acknowledge it's acceptance (or disapproval) and if you do accept then you'll have 48 hours to go out and complete that quest. Once it's over and done with; return here and make a short report about what you did and how you did it.

Aye, quest approved. Thanks much, mate!

Though, do note that I'll be lookin forward to another, as this one will be done right off the bat.

Unless the irony is tellin me to stop thinkin 'n just do, then I dunno what to say bout the quest.

Sounds relaxin, though. Gonna need some music with this one.

Be back in a lil bit!

Interesting...I accept!

You know I always heard of this burger place over in San Fran that let u make sculptures out of hamburger, then cook it...

Quest update:

So yeah, cloud watchin. Not much to say bout it, due to havin overcast (with chances of rain). But I certainly saw a tons of clouds.

So while gazin skyward, I decided to run my mind through history, 'n feel all nostalgic by rememberin family campin trips, boatin trips, road trips, 'n how much I remember the weather bein similar to the present day.

Course, my mind decided to branch into two different directions then. One went forward in time, gettin ready for Gencon 'n all that. The other stay'd in the past, runnin through movies I used to watch. So I decided to hop off my roof 'n watch the Aladdin movie trio. Needless to say, I love those movies.

Nice quest, Truffles. Brought out the kid in me again, so thanks much, aye!

Looks like Devilmonkey is laaaaaate. Bad karma?

By the by, I just got my full copy of Morton's List back <3 I can now roll on ALL the tables for ALL the quests.

I apologise for bein late to tell. The Turkey Day season has gotten hectic lol

And I'm not entirely sure I accomplished my quest. I attempted (and succeeded) in making a miniature igloo out of ice cubes, but I'm not too sure you can call that a sculpture.

I may also have a picture of my creation if my friend will remember to upload it somewhere I can get my hands on it