Not-so-Thought Provoking topic based around marriage.

By Cascade2, in UFS Off Topic

This is just for the guys unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for women.

Gentlemen, answer me this:

Would you rather your wife be smarter than you, or stronger than you?

Smarter.

I can't handle dumb people. Even less if i would have to share most of my lifetime with. see?

Smarter.

That way she can do all the bills for me.

BURNNNNNNNNN

I'm kidding, obviously. Smarter anyway.

Cascade said:

Rather she be both.

Intelligent women are sexy, strong women are hot.

Also, you forgot lesbians.

Homme Chapeau said:

Cascade said:

Rather she be both.

Intelligent women are sexy, strong women are hot.

Also, you forgot lesbians .

this is reveling to my interest. potential topic have potential

Smarter. I don't relish converstions with stupid people much less spending the rest of my life with one.

I am too young for this to apply, but, in the spirit of mind games, shortcuts, and logic puzzles, having a wife that is stronger than you does not mean that she cannot be as smart as you , and vice versa. So you must consider how "smart" and "strong" you really think you are and apply that to the question. Truly, she good be better than you in one regard and the same in another, so does that make you inferior? If you were to be on the lower end of strength, which I'd be willing to believe most people are, then being "stronger' than you does not necessarily equate to "quite/really/very" strong. Again, the opposite is true for intelligence-- if said wife were to be stronger than you, that does not necessarily mean that she is "clueless/hopeless/dumb/slow"; she could still be "average" or "above average" if you find yourself in a similar or higher grouping, which isn't really a bad thing. Some people have a superiority complex, and it’s quite possible that having a wife that's smarter than a reasonably intelligent husband could lead to a divorce based purely on poor communication.You know what? The opposite is true...

lol @ non-thought provoking gui%C3%B1o.gif

Smarter for sure I always want to find a girl I can mooch off of lol... J/P but seriously I would want her to be smarter then me a lot of the time women take things the wrong way and act imature or irrational . I think if she was smart she would understand and most likely wouldnt blow things out of proportion .

Well, anyway you cut in, she's probably going to be stronger than me...

I do prefer intelligence to physical strength/looks though.

Oh, Brett, don't make yourself out to be such a wuss =p.

I'd give my current gf the advantage in brains on me-she's an English major.

smarter I'd rather have intellectual conversations than talk to the wall all night

HolyDragonCloud said:

Oh, Brett, don't make yourself out to be such a wuss =p.

I'd give my current gf the advantage in brains on me-she's an English major.

My droog,

I am 6 foot 1 inch. 130 pounds. No muscle mass and severely out of shape. I am the epitome of wuss