Your views trothael

By capncrunch, in Odds & Ends

please enlighten me on why i was wrong

Because:
A) You're not me. And I do really love me <3 Meeeeeee~<3

B) Because you fell for the obvious troll. Again: Meeeeee~<3

C) Because your arguments were unfounded BS made up on the spot, which you then contradicted in your next post. Good sir, that is a rather large piece of failure if ever I did see one.

I first played UFS three years ago when Sabertooth were still it's publishers, and I still run my rather ancient Chun Li deck for the lulz. I got slightly involved with it's community, though not so much anymore since I don't play in tournaments or have anything other than the one deck. I know it has established OP, just because it's not Yugi/Magic scale OP doesn't stop it being OP.

Street Fighter is also bigger than KH. It's been around longer, has a GIANT fanbase, more games, tournaments etc etc. You'll find that it's quite beyond that of Kingdom Hearts.

Go on. Reply. Feed the troll.

how did i contradict myself?? saying i saw some tournys at orgins... the way it seemed to me was that UFS had almost the same structure as kingdom hearts there. a couple booster drafts i think one big tourny each day. they said they did it at gencon as well that year so 2 FFG held tournys a year.. and this year they didnt have a booth at orgins-unless they did something with UFS i am unaware- so 1 FFG tourny. local shop stuff seems to be the main way to describe the level of op they have. how do most local shops host tournys.. oh yea generally with promos and such the same as KH. huh thats weird. did i exagerate when i said no op. yea i did, good job figuring that out. if the op for UFS has changed since i heard about then oops i didnt know but im pretty sure that its nothing past 1 event a year and small individual shop stuff.

as for street fighter being bigger than Kingdom hearts you should think about that. street fighter is a great name and is awesome no one is saying it isnt. i loved playing street fighter 2 with my cousin it was great. marval vs capcom-my favorite fighting game series ever. kingdom hearts is newer but its pretty big itself. im pretty sure street fighter 4 didnt sell too hot but even i dont think thats an accurate judge of the games popularity so you can disregard that if you like but w/e

I suppose saying "I'm tired so presume I trolled you" isn't an appropriate response.../sigh. Let's keep going at it then.

capncrunch said:

how did i contradict myself?? saying i saw some tournys at orgins... the way it seemed to me was that UFS had almost the same structure as kingdom hearts there. a couple booster drafts i think one big tourny each day. they said they did it at gencon as well that year so 2 FFG held tournys a year.. and this year they didnt have a booth at orgins-unless they did something with UFS i am unaware- so 1 FFG tourny. local shop stuff seems to be the main way to describe the level of op they have. how do most local shops host tournys.. oh yea generally with promos and such the same as KH. huh thats weird. did i exagerate when i said no op. yea i did, good job figuring that out. if the op for UFS has changed since i heard about then oops i didnt know but im pretty sure that its nothing past 1 event a year and small individual shop stuff.

FFG DID NOT SET UP THE OP FOR UFS

BECAUSE IT ALREADY BLOODY EXISTED

Let's take a gander at UFS' support page, I find before me official tournament rules and ruling , a link to FFG's OP site and how to get involved with OP, a ban list for OFFICIAL PLAY tournaments , and just to put the cherry on the cake: software for running and organising OP tournaments and registering your local store with FFG to receive prize support for OP.

Now, let's take a gander at KH's page.

Checklists and variant rules.

Note the difference between the two pages.

Just under 4 minutes worth of fact finding and confirming, and that's your whole argument ripped apart. And as for 'Local shop stuff', believe it or not, but as mentioned already: That is OP if it's registered with FFG.

KH HAS NOTHING.

YOU CANNOT COMPARE UFS AND KH AND CALL THEM THE SAME.

capncrunch said:

as for street fighter being bigger than Kingdom hearts you should think about that. street fighter is a great name and is awesome no one is saying it isnt. i loved playing street fighter 2 with my cousin it was great. marval vs capcom-my favorite fighting game series ever. kingdom hearts is newer but its pretty big itself. im pretty sure street fighter 4 didnt sell too hot but even i dont think thats an accurate judge of the games popularity so you can disregard that if you like but w/e

Yes. A series of games that has been around longer, has established tournament systems, far more backing than KH, movies that the internet still loves (for the lulz) has less of a fanbase. Of course you're correct. /eyeroll

Just because KH is one of the few good JRPGs in existence does not make it stupidly huge. I can guarantee you that there will be more people who have played Street Fighter games and more SF fans in existence than there are KH fans.

oooo this looks interesting *grabs the popcorn*

so you found the rule book for ufs an op site that applies to all games a banlist and software for running a tourny. i could find the KH rule book if you like and bring you to the same crappy op page. a ban list and a tourny software thats probably the same s any other tourny software out there are things KH dont have i suppose. a ban list and the software that most stores wont use becasue they already had software is way more op than KH.

im comparing them and saying they both have the same crappy op system.

also i dont think you saw that i said i was exagerating when i said no op. both do have op just really low quality op.

*grabs some of DM's popcorn and devours it*

capncrunch said:

so you found the rule book for ufs an op site that applies to all games a banlist and software for running a tourny. i could find the KH rule book if you like and bring you to the same crappy op page. a ban list and a tourny software thats probably the same s any other tourny software out there are things KH dont have i suppose. a ban list and the software that most stores wont use becasue they already had software is way more op than KH.

also i dont think you saw that i said i was exagerating when i said no op. both do have op just really low quality op.

*grabs some of DM's popcorn and devours it*

...dood...your missing the point here...KH doesn't have OP at all, ..not a crappier version, just plain NONE... any "OP" that KH might have, isn't officialy sanctioned by FFG, making it not OP to begin with....UFS has all of that, hence all the pages Troth posted there, it has more support, is more popular, and has a bigger player/fanbase than KH will EVER have...

...I'm gonna stop here before I go off on another one of my FFG is a bunch of idiots rants...

capncrunch said:

i could find the KH rule book if you like and bring you to the same crappy op page.

Do this. Cept, find me the Japanese rulebook. 'N if you finally find one, get back to me on it, aye?

but I thought you found one sir?...what happened?

Aye, certainly. But there was no mention of OP in that rulebook nor the Americanized one (unless you're one of those that actually count that one page... ugh...). I'd like to see the OP page of the Japanese rulebook for starters, 'n certainly have someone else search for one as well.

*Interupts the conversation with the sound of drinking an empty soda container through a straw*

........what, politics make me thirsty?

capncrunch said:

so you found the rule book for ufs an op site that applies to all games a banlist and software for running a tourny.

You're blind, right?

No, I didn't find a rule book for UFS since I have a hard copy of the rulebook (ex-player, as mentioned above).

I went on to FFG's support page for UFS. 'Support Page' generally means "A web-page listing things that the company in question are doing to support this item and it's customer base."

Now, go follow those links up there. And also follow this link, and then compare it to this link.

Now when you realise you're failure, I might stop trolling you.

capncrunch said:

Yes, that is what you're saying. I'm telling you that you're wrong. DEAD WRONG. AND I HAVE ALREADY PROVED IT.

ok you have a rule book for the game. i dont think you looked a the official tournament rules and rulings link. look at it.

Kingdom hearts has a support page. huh same as UFS.

i have looked at all the links up there as far as comparing the two links you told me to compare you must have messed up the html, or whatever the hell your using. nice fail.

im guessing those 2 links are the different support pages for the game?? ufs has some fluff for thier page but i dont see how that helps op... the tourny software well i must say good job ffg not relizing they can use the same software for KH. but what, or yea it doesnt matter.

you have yet to show me any reason why UFS has better op than kingdom hearts.

i think im done with this. im bored talking to a brick wall. this is stupid FFG can do so much more with thier stuff but they dont and you seem to think its the greatest thing since sliced bread seeing as your getting all worked up over it but w/e im done

Good sir, are you an idiot?

You are not talking to a brick wall, you are making arguments which I am finding counters for. If you'd give me something which would prove your point other than "Yeah but no" then it'd probably be a better debate.

As for my 'failure': Don't even try that. ACTUALLY click on that 'official tournament rules and rulings' link, and note that it leads to a PDF, not another web-page, so unless I read what you just said wrong, you implied that there is a KH link on the PDF. My apologies if I did interpret it wrong, but that seems like what you just said.

Support pages and screen caps:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=9&esem=4

untitled-1.jpg

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=14&esem=4

untitled2.jpg

Can you see the difference? CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

And no, I don't think FFG or UFS are the best thing since sliced bread. As I've said at least twice in this thread, I'm trolling you, except for great justice, hence all the cruise control. You implied that UFS and KH have the same OP. I knew you were wrong and called you on it. This thread ensued. You gave up and left. Internet-justice happened. It might not be like regular justice, but it happened.

ahhhhh i said im done but your not right. the official tournament rules and rulings thread is yes a pdf but that pdf seems like something that would come in a starter deck- a ufs starter deck-not soemthing that would be used for hosting a tournament. i do think you read what i wrote wrong but w/e i must not have made it clear enough.

and yes your failure was a failure so...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(annoying right?)

as for trolling me. wow your really lame. like uber lame. im actually embarrassed that i was seen talking to you on this forums. wow i messed up.

internet justice- haha god your lame. if internet justice is being a total **** to people, messing up links, and making a big deal out of nothing then yes you have smote me with internet justice.

but seriously im done with this. you seem like the kind of **** who absolutly needs to have the last word on anything so ill stop posting after this just so you can get the last word.kk feel free to have any of your friends post stuff to kk. bye

capncrunch said:

ahhhhh i said im done but your not right. the official tournament rules and rulings thread is yes a pdf but that pdf seems like something that would come in a starter deck- a ufs starter deck-not soemthing that would be used for hosting a tournament. i do think you read what i wrote wrong but w/e i must not have made it clear enough.

Of course I'm not done. I'm a troll. I'm not done until the whole internet stops talking to me. As for the PDF, no it doesn't come in a UFS starter deck, IT'S A DOWNLOADABLE DOCUMENT FOR THOSE WISHING TO HOST OR PARTICIPATE IN OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS

capncrunch said:

and yes your failure was a failure so...

Yeah...how?

capncrunch said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(annoying right?)

Not really. How is that supposed to be annoying?

capncrunch said:

as for trolling me. wow your really lame. like uber lame. im actually embarrassed that i was seen talking to you on this forums. wow i messed up.

D'awww, I'm lame, what a unique and original insult. Thank you. I'll treasure it forever in my "Didn't afraid of anything" box.

I hope you do feel embarassed, because now you'll have to spend ever second you're on these boards either living with me and my posts and the rest of the community that probably had a good laugh at this thread before you stormed off in a hissy fit.

capncrunch said:

internet justice- haha god your lame. if internet justice is being a total **** to people, messing up links, and making a big deal out of nothing then yes you have smote me with internet justice.

Yes, I am a prick. It's the second half of my trolling technique.

What links have I messed up?

Internet justice is an oxymoron, it doesn't exist. It was used jokingly. But good job of making a big deal out of nothing.

osnap!

capncrunch said:

but seriously im done with this. you seem like the kind of **** who absolutly needs to have the last word on anything so ill stop posting after this just so you can get the last word.kk feel free to have any of your friends post stuff to kk. bye

Yes I do have to have the last word. In this case it's because you're wrong. I know you're wrong. I've proved you wrong and you've done...nothing? Normally I only have to have the last word to make my ego that little bit better.

Thanks for letting me have the last word though. It means I don't have to put much effort into typing out another one of these posts.

Thank you, have a nice day.

~lolitroluinobviousfashion

I'm gonna have the last word, cause now I rule the Odds & Ends Section! ~Desu

*The following message was brought to you by Spam and Boredom* ^_^