Favorite Design

By Roxas2, in Dragon Shields

If you could have one design on your Dragon Sleeves, what would it be?

Mine would be either the Nobody Cross or the Oathkeeper and Oblivion X (obviously I play Kingdom Hearts lol)

I like both your ideas, especially about the Nobody Cross. But having more would be cool. How about the Heartless Symbol? Riku and Dark Riku would be cool. How about a one for all the members of Organization xiii. I'm full of these ideas.

I'd love to see the House Shields for the A Game of Thrones LCG. This is something I've always wanted, and I would even be willing to pay a few $$ extra for the privilege.

I know many people who buy sleeves for their games, so perhaps coming out with design sleeves for specific games would not be a bad idea. I keep hoping that at least one of my distributors restocks the clear mini sleeves, as I want to sleeve all my Battlestar Galactica cards.

JerusalemJones said:

I'd love to see the House Shields for the A Game of Thrones LCG. This is something I've always wanted, and I would even be willing to pay a few $$ extra for the privilege.

I know many people who buy sleeves for their games, so perhaps coming out with design sleeves for specific games would not be a bad idea. I keep hoping that at least one of my distributors restocks the clear mini sleeves, as I want to sleeve all my Battlestar Galactica cards.

Oooooh, man. House sleeves for AGoT would be absolutely amazing. I'd definitely pay a few extra bucks for that as well.

Perhaps the shields could contain a series of 'nation' logos from the majority of games from FFG? I mean, all the examples have been pretty good but if FFG wanted to place the emblems from their games or the 'nations' within said games on the shields it would be a draw for most of us game players.

I second Low's suggestion. Making it more "flag" specific would be cool.