Darks:
1x Trick Master
2x Phantom
1x Darkside
1x Cave of Wonder Gaurdian
2x Parasite Cage

Worlds:
3x Agrabah lv3
1x Agrabah lv2* Will be changed to wonderland. Made the mistake between the two.
2x Monstro lv1*
1x Timeless lv1

Building a deck off of my spare cards. Basically a fire spamming Axel with friend control in it to get rid of Phils so that I can continue to Fire spam. Basically, Axel can be a one man army in this deck. Any suggestions on this deck? Let me know.

*Changes and or mistakes!

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Player:
Axel Lv 2

Equipment:
Chakrams x3

Player Friends:
Xaldin x2

Nobodies:
3x Dusk
1x Samurai
3x Assassin
1x Dragoon

Magic:
3x Fire
3x Fira
3x Firaga
3x Gravity
1x Cura

Darks:
1x Trick Master
2x Phantom
1x Darkside
1x Cave of Wonder Gaurdian
2x Parasite Cage

Worlds:
3x Agrabah lv3
1x Agrabah lv2
2x Monstro lv2
1x Timeless lv1

Building a deck off of my spare cards. Basically a fire spamming Axel with friend control in it to get rid of Phils so that I can continue to Fire spam. Basically, Axel can be a one man army in this deck. Any suggestions on this deck? Let me know.

Either change Monstro lvl 2 to level 1 or Atlantica lvl 2 so it actually helps. Agrabah lvl 2 could easily be a Wonderland lvl 2 and double fire magic.

Get rid of Agrabah LVL2 and the Monstro LVL2s and replace them with Wonderland LVL2s.

i agree the worlds need and overhaul and the dark cards could be upd. were are his rings those are a must have for the deck

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Equipment:
Chakrams x3

comdieguy said:

were are his rings those are a must have for the deck

OMG, thanks everyone. It is not suppose to be Agrabah lv2, it is suppose to be wonderland. Oops.
Same with the Monstro, it is Lv1 not lv 2. Thanks.
Troth, those soudn like good Darks to you or could they eb changed? My worry is that a person will run agro to the point where I can't play my heartless since most of them are higher level, and risk getting the crap kicked out of me.

I reckon you can drop the Trickmaster for something else since Axel will be consuming your Fire magic.

The rest only seem to be there to stop WRs when they're running at full capacity.

I also don't really see why the Xaldins are in there. Seems like a waste of space really.

i didnt not see them up there oops. but i like trickmaster in this deck cuse if you lose your magic even for a turn or so its better to just put it under trickmaster then dump it. the dark cards really should reflex the meta for your play and since i dont know what that is cant help you there

Basically running big heartless to stop the running, or if they play enough worlds or run JoaT, then I can take out friends. As long as no phil is in play, Axel cabn be a beast on his own. I'll look in on TM and see if there might be something better to play. Might be able to play another control card of some sort. Comdie, I'm basically running my darks to control my opponent's friends and to take care of phils or other big cards.

Thanks guys for your input.