Michigan players?

By Tagrineth, in UFS General Discussion

Is there still a playgroup in Michigan? specifically, near the Detroit/Wayne area...

are you moving away already?

Andrew Olexa and Jeremy Ray live near Detroit. They have a decent playgroup

Yeah we have a good number of players that play at Wonderworld comics and games and RIW Hobbies

Depending on where you are, there are 2 different playgroups in that area. On mondays at 6 PM there is a play group at RIW hobbies in Livonia and on Saturdays at 12 PM there is a playgroup at Wonderworld Comics. If you need addresses or anything further please don't hesitate to ask.

Yeah, I got an absolutely irresistible offer to move up there, so...

...BM... said:

We are an awesome playgroup and I will cut you.

CorruptedFlame82 said:

...BM... said:

Actually that was me, i was at dannys house and forgot to sign in myself. as for decent i meant size now go find a cup to **** in!

Link said:

CorruptedFlame82 said:

...BM... said:

Actually that was me, i was at dannys house and forgot to sign in myself. as for decent i meant size now go find a cup to **** in!

1st bang hwoarang and now this? last time i ever let you use my computer.

but yeah to sum it up michigan play group=win win

Awesome. Do you guys know if there's a decent Naruto or Pokemon playgroup in the area too?

Crocker likes pokemon. I don't think he counts as a play group though.

lol k. But no Narutards up there? I really need to figure out if I should even hold onto my deck or if I should trade/sell cards before I move...

If you are moving anywhere near taylor there is a fairly large playgroup of narutardes at wonderworld.

Looks like I'll end up going to Wonderworld when I can, then! Hahaha. Wonderworld is about the same distance from where I'll be as the comic and hobby shops I currently go to are from me right now

Flight's tomorrow. Jeez, I'm excited! O_O

If you can, come to wonderworld This saturday about noon for the UFS tournament, entry is 5 bucks, and the top 2 get store credit(and the prize kits get divvied up by place). Me, Andrew and hopefully a few more from our playgroup will be there, along with the local scene.

Hope the flight goes well.