Valor Sora + Wisdom Sora Checklists

By RedMageStatscowski, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

Can anyone tell me the checklist of the cards contained in the Valor and Wisdom Sora starter sets please? I want to see which one suits me better before buying either.

Having bought both two weeks ago I believe they were both pretty much the same. Save for VF Sora and WF Sora. I have since taken them apart.

I am prepared to be corrected but I also believe that there is one different card in each...

~Nevets

Can you tell me what's in each deck?

1x Valor Sora

2x something-or-other

2x etc.

If you can, it'll be very helpful.

I've posted this before, and I'm not going to bother to try and find it again. It's in the Hollow Bastion though, I believe, and it was a response to someone else. You know, we have a (albeit poor) search function.

Finally, a checklist, thanks a lot.

ok serio.gif im new here by the way so i think kindom hearts is cool but i do not know any cards or how to play it

darkvoid221 said:

ok serio.gif im new here by the way so i think kindom hearts is cool but i do not know any cards or how to play it

You should have posted this in the New Keybearers section, but, I suppose mistakes can be forgiven. So, first off, welcome to the game! To get started, you can go to your FLGS (Friendly Local Game Store) and buy a starter deck. They come with a rulebook that explains how to play. Or, if you don't like reading, you can head over here: www.youtube.com/watch?=uCKCc7NTVdA for a video explanation. Some rules are missing from the video though, so you'd be better off buying the Break of Dawn starter deck. (That's the one with the KH2 cover on it)