Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

By fab74, in Star Wars: Armada

Have you all submitted an error report through e-mail via the link? I had an issue and did that, Fab got back to me and took care of the issue.

No, I contacted him over PM. That worked, and he has fixed it.

Fab, can we please have a printable version with the full card descriptions on them? As an example, the full printout provided by x-wing-builder.co.uk is amazing and a huge time saver for our games. With the ship, squadron, objective and reminder cards taking up so much space (not to mention tokens and dials), saving space by leaving upgrade cards in the box is a huge benefit.

Hi all,

Imperial Class Star Destroyer preview information added !

Just before force friday !

Enjoy

bye

Fab

Thanks mate.

Great! Thanks! I can start imagining my fleet.

You're the man, Fab. Thanks!

Great! If you want to continue, you have already a card of the MC80: Phylon Q7 tractor Beam

Thanks Fab, your work is genuinely appreciated.

Hi all,

Raider expansion had been added !

bye

Fab

Hi all,

bye

Fab

Fab, you're the best.

However, it appears the ship icon for the raider doesn't display, and it cannot equip titles.

However, it appears the ship icon for the raider doesn't display, and it cannot equip titles.

A last minute change causes these bugs. It is solved now, thank you for the report !

Edited by fab74

Fab, you're the best.

He is.

Hi all,

bye

Fab

Was the MC80 added?

Yes, it is the Home One expansion pack.

A last minute change causes these bugs. It is solved ,ow, thank you for the report !

Excellent work, as always!

The SW-7 Ion Batteries is a card of the Home One. Not sure it's include also in the Raider pack even it's in the Raider's preview

I just sent a request to update the MC80 Assault Cruiser to include a second Defensive Retrofit Upgrade. Thanks.

Edited by B2000

I just sent a request to update the MC80 Assault Cruiser to include a second Defensive Retrofit Upgrade. Thanks.

you already can do the 2nd defensive upgrade, but its from the same ICON.

I'd like to see two icons there.

Edited by KAGE13

you already can do the 2nd defensive upgrade, but its from the same ICON.

I'd like to see two icons there.

I agree. Needs a second icon.

Hi all,

Regarding multiple slots of the same type, while the icon is turn on you can add an upgrades, it avoids to have too many icons displayed.

bye

Edited by fab74

The SW-7 Ion Batteries is a card of the Home One. Not sure it's include also in the Raider pack even it's in the Raider's preview

SW-7 Ion Batteries had been added to the Home One expansion (and removed from the Raider's one).

Hi,

MC30c Frigate added ! :)

Have a nice evening !

bye

Fab

Hi,

MC30c Frigate added ! :)

Have a nice evening !

bye

Fab

Awesome, thanks for the update! However, it won't let me equipt the Redudant Shields to the ISD. I'm buying the MC30 for it's upgrade cards (and my GF to use) even though I never play rebels.

Redundant shield is also in the ISD pack. Good job Fab! :)