Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

By fab74, in Star Wars: Armada

Thanks for all the work on this - often use to create random fleets for fun games.. just wondering - with Corellian Conflict, should rogue one xwing squadrons be unique? Same for the imperial counterparts?

Regards

DC

Thanks for all the work on this - often use to create random fleets for fun games.. just wondering - with Corellian Conflict, should rogue one xwing squadrons be unique? Same for the imperial counterparts?

Regards

DC

Yes, they are.

They have the little black dot on their Card, in front of their name.

They are all unique.

Regards

DC

Yes, they are.

They have the little black dot on their Card, in front of their name.

They are all unique.

Missed that :-) .. Thanks.

Hello,

the new cards from "Strategic Positioning. Ace Piloting" preview (an a little bit more) had been added to Fab's fleet generator

=> http://armada.fabpsb.net/gindex.php

Just as I wanted to start a new topic titled "Help me Fab, you're my only hope!" you posted this ^^

Thank you so much! :)

So I just went to add a rebel ship/squad, and the Lancer-class squad has a broken image (not the squad card).

Doesn't do anything when I add it, but just a heads up.

I think the Arquitens titles are missing.

Oh wait, I guess they haven't been officially spoiled so that is why they aren't up yet. Never mind.

Edited by Undeadguy

So I just went to add a rebel ship/squad, and the Lancer-class squad has a broken image (not the squad card).

Hi, the ship icon had been fixed !

Oh wait, I guess they haven't been officially spoiled so that is why they aren't up yet. Never mind.

The new cards had been added ! ;-))

Hi, the ship icon had been fixed !

The new cards had been added ! ;-))

Thanks for the quick turn around!

Fab74 - our Hand of Justice :D

Hi,

all squadrons from Corellian Conflict expansion are available

=> http://armada.fabpsb.net .

And a thought for Carrie...

The new squadrons default to one of the generic pilot cards per pack rather than 2.

For example, I tell it I have two of Imperial Squadron 2 - I can only field 2 Decimators not 4; this is true with all squadrons in Imperial 2 and Rebel 2.

Edit: Correction: For Rebels, it's showing the option of 0, 1, or 4, despite only owning a single pack.

That said, your program is still amazing and the only way I would ever even consider building lists. Thank you!

Edited by What

The new squadrons default to one of the generic pilot cards per pack rather than 2.

For example, I tell it I have two of Imperial Squadron 2 - I can only field 2 Decimators not 4; this is true with all squadrons in Imperial 2 and Rebel 2.

Edit: Correction: For Rebels, it's showing the option of 0, 1, or 4, despite only owning a single pack.

That said, your program is still amazing and the only way I would ever even consider building lists. Thank you!

Should be ok now ! Just let me know

Edited by fab74

Should be ok now ! Just let me know

All good on the Imperial Side. Rebel side is fully functional, but still gives me the option to have 4 Ketsus or E-Wings per pack rather than 1 and 2 respectively; just thought that was weird.

By using the reset button once, it should solved your issue.

Seeing a number of issues where random cards are not available. Using free mode and the following cards are not showing up in their relevant lists.

Spinal armament

Redundant shields

Expanded launchers

Could be others but i'm not trying to add them to my fleet at the moment. Version is 1.32

Seeing a number of issues where random cards are not available. Using free mode and the following cards are not showing up in their relevant lists.

Spinal armament

Redundant shields

Expanded launchers

Could be others but i'm not trying to add them to my fleet at the moment. Version is 1.32

Could be a coincidence, but all the cards you listed are modifications. They don't appear in the list if the ship already has a modification. I've realized this myself when thinking things where missing from the list.

Edited by JJs Juggernaut

Would it be possible to add the cards that were available through tournament kits? For instance, I own ~6 leading shots, but the program only registers 2.

Thanks again for the awesome program!

Would it be possible to add the cards that were available through tournament kits? For instance, I own ~6 leading shots, but the program only registers 2.

You can manually edit the number of cards you own - just hit one of the refine buttons and adjust the number of cards.

You can manually edit the number of cards you own - just hit one of the refine buttons and adjust the number of cards.

Isn't there a maximum in the drop down bar though? For instance, for Leading Shots, I go to CR-90, refine, and it lets me select 0, 1, or 2

Isn't there a maximum in the drop down bar though? For instance, for Leading Shots, I go to CR-90, refine, and it lets me select 0, 1, or 2

Seems like you can't actually increase the number of cards beyond what you'd get with that number of sets.

Only way is to increase number of sets, then decrease the other components.

Clunky.

Maybe there is another way. I dunno.

I asked for the feature in the past, and I was just advised, when it came time to add those cards - to hit "Free", add it, then turn "Free" back off.

Spinal armament

Redundant shields

Expanded launchers

Could be a coincidence, but all the cards you listed are modifications. They don't appear in the list if the ship already has a modification. I've realized this myself when thinking things where missing from the list.

Aha, thanks for the heads up. This is the case as all my ships had tractor beams assigned and these are also modifications.

It is the case, when one modification is assigned to a ship, the others are not listed.

Perhaps, it will be better to list on the card from a type in order to show that they are there but not allow the assignation...

It is the case, when one modification is assigned to a ship, the others are not listed.

Perhaps, it will be better to list on the card from a type in order to show that they are there but not allow the assignation...

This might be a good idea, but would probably need some sort of notification as someone might as easily get confused why they can't select the item from the list. As it is now it's not too much of an issue, though it can take someone aback the first time it happens.