Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

By fab74, in Star Wars: Armada

Might I suggest adding Hera and Jerjerrod?

Hello, for the time being there are too few information regarding wave 4 ! Hera could be added because it is a ship but I will make Jerjerrod available as soon as Imperial Light Cruiser Expansion Pack will be previewed.

Thank you SO much! I'll reiterate yet again: this helps me exactly how I need it: it's fast, it tells me what I can and can't do (or COULD do), and you included the random button! Pure genius!

Finally, I added the cards previewed from wave 5 ! ;-)

=> http://armada.fabpsb.net/gindex.php

Has anyone else had problems selecting squadrons? I haven't before, but in trying to build a list, with 1 rebel squadron pack selected, I cannot select any A Wings, and only one Y Wing or B Wing... Any chance you can take a look Fab?

There isn't a problem in free mode.

Cheers!

Has anyone else had problems selecting squadrons? I haven't before, but in trying to build a list, with 1 rebel squadron pack selected, I cannot select any A Wings, and only one Y Wing or B Wing... Any chance you can take a look Fab?

Cheers!

Click refine under your squadrons. Your A-wings may have a zero beside them. I've had this happen before.

Cheers!

Did you hit the max point limit on squads? I've done that before and got confused.

Cheers!

Click refine under your squadrons. Your A-wings may have a zero beside them. I've had this happen before.

KAGE13 for the win! Thanks a lot - all fixed now!

Hello,

I read these forums a good bit, but this is my first post.

I'm running into an issue with Fab's where it doesn't display any of the weapons team upgrades for any ships. If I look in the 'refine' tab under the expansions it lists the upgrades but there is no icon next to the upgrade name.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Am I the only one this is happening to?

Thanks

Dagormundo

I was a little busy so very sorry for the late answer. In fact each time there is an update on the builder to add new ships or cards, I recommand to use once the "RESET" button in order to reset the cookies. It will prevent this kind of issue.

bye

Hi,

I've been reading these forums for a while now but this is my first post.

I'm having an issue with the fleet generator where the weapons team upgrade option/icon doesn't show up on ships at all. If I open the refine selection menu on an expansion it shows the upgrade cards but they don't have an icon next to them. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Err ... sorry for the double post ...

Have you tried clearing your cache?

I hadn't, but just did, and the issue persists.

So, it is just me then?

I hadn't, but just did, and the issue persists.

So, it is just me then?

Try using free mode.

What type of ship are we talking here?

It was happening on all of the ships all the time, but I actually resolved it.

Adblock was apparently blocking the icon image which somehow was causing the weapons team upgrade to not be available. Once I disabled Adblock it worked again. Why any of that would happen is beyond me.

Thanks for the responses tho.

Hi,

I've been reading these forums for a while now but this is my first post.

I'm having an issue with the fleet generator where the weapons team upgrade option/icon doesn't show up on ships at all. If I open the refine selection menu on an expansion it shows the upgrade cards but they don't have an icon next to them. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Hi,

I really don't know why this happens (as there are no issues of that kind on the x-wing builder), but the usual fix is to turn off the add blockers.

Try this and let me know.

bye

Hi,

the new cards from "Fleet Command" preview had been added to Fab's fleet generator => http://armada.fabpsb.net/gindex.php

Enjoy !

Hi,

the new cards from "Fleet Command" preview had been added to Fab's fleet generator => http://armada.fabpsb.net/gindex.php

Enjoy !

Very Nice!

Hi,

The new objectives from Corellian Conflict expansion are available ! + a small surprise regarding all objectives ;-)

bye

Edited by fab74

Its Beautiful!

Hi,

the new cards from "The Empire's Interests" preview had been added to Fab's fleet generator => http://armada.fabpsb.net/gindex.php

bye

Excellent

Minor request: would you change the default fleet points from 300 to 400?

Minor request: would you change the default fleet points from 300 to 400?

You 're right, it is something I should have done for a long time...

Now it is done ! ;-).

After a "ctrl+F5" and a click on the reset button, you should see the default point value to 400.