Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

By fab74, in Star Wars: Armada

Hi,

So I create this new topic to keep you inform about news & updates on the Fab's fleet generator.

http://armada.fabpsb.net/

Hi,

So this is the Fab's fleet generator v1.2.

I modify the way objectives are handled in order to have them no longer linked to a ship.

I also changed the way the random generator builds the fleet in order to have something more balanced between large ships and squadrons.

VERY IMPORTANT : before using it clear the "Quick selection" field and click on the "RANDOM" button to clear the previous cookie and restart on good basis.

Enjoy !

bye

Fab

Edited by fab74

Still missing Major Rhymer :)

Still missing Major Rhymer :)

I was about to answer you, did FFG released it on a news ?

And to answer to "ransburger" from the previous topic, the mouse over on the B-wing squadron seems ok to me.

And to answer to "ransburger" from the previous topic, the mouse over on the B-wing squadron seems ok to me.

Looks good now. I'll assume whatever it was was fixed between the beta and now. Capital work sir.

Hi,

So I create this new topic to keep you inform about news & updates on the Fab's fleet generator.

http://armada.fabpsb.net/

You are the man.

I'm not sure what that means, but whoever or whatever "the man" is, you're him.

I saw a pic of the card somewhere. I'll have to find it again.

bump for new folks.

WOW. Just the tool I was looking for. Makes building fleets so easy. THANKS so much!

I am giving this a bump so that once someone has their cards they can hopefully post them here for Fab to update.

There is a typo on your information for Raymus Antilles. "You may 1 matching command token..."

Anyone got their cards uploaded yet?

Hello,

Wave 1 fully available (no longer in BETA) ! :)

This means that you can now use permalinks with the sharing feature.

Normally, I solved the issue regarding updates with the super cookie that stores the refine selection.

Just let me know if there are some mistakes, missing cards...

Enjoy !

bye

Fab

Edited by fab74

nice one :)

Just release 1.3 to address the change in the squadron point management from the errata.

I completly miss it...

Adar Tallon was missing from the upgrades when I was looking yesterday.

Adar Tallon was missing from the upgrades when I was looking yesterday.

It is no longer the case.

Is there any reason there is a time out built into the web app?

If I'm building a list and have to walk away for say 5 minutes, when I come back the list is still on my screen. But the save function, and any points calculations stop working.

Also, sometimes when you select an upgrade you can't see the new card. It shows the card of the last thing you added to the list. Most often happens with titles and admirals. Select an admiral, then add something else, and that something else shows the admiral instead of the correct card on the details.

I would add a picture, but I don't have image hosting, and I am not finding a way to directly attach to the message.

In my current list, I have added ECM, but when I hover over it, it shows Adar Talon. All other items work fine when I hover over them.

Edited by Kilazar

It is a session issue, nothing I can do for that sorry !

Hi all,

Small update today to fix some bugs.

- The restriction regarding "Modification" cards was not taken into account into the builder. Now it is properly handled, you can have only 1 "modification" card by ship.

- It was not possible to generate a pdf if the fleet was on several pages, it is fixed now, you can generate big fleets and print it into a pdf file.

bye

Fab

Thanks very much for all your work fab.

Any chance we can get the text of the upgrade cards each ship is running as part of the PDF? I would save a lot of hassle in digging the right cards out for each ship.

Any chance we can get the text of the upgrade cards each ship is running as part of the PDF? I would save a lot of hassle in digging the right cards out for each ship.

What do you mean by that ? Having the card description printed in the pdf ?

What do you mean by that ? Having the card description printed in the pdf ?

When you add an upgrade card or have a special pilot, just add the mouseover text under the upgrade in the PDF

So if I add Leia Organa it would read

Upgrades pts

Leia Organa 3

When you reveal a command, you may choose another friendly ship at distance 1-5 and change the ship's top command to your revealed command.

The voidstate builder for xwing had something like this and it was extremely useful for casual play.

If the formatting is difficult to put ship by ship, even having every relevant ability print at the bottom of the list would be really useful.