The Errata Deck

By barnabys, in Gummi Garage

Im still confused. I just pulled a Lamp card from set 4 yesterday. It does not say anything about drawing. It says you don't have to discard a Genie card.

Darkjawa said:

Im still confused. I just pulled a Lamp card from set 4 yesterday. It does not say anything about drawing. It says you don't have to discard a Genie card.

Your last few posts are INCREDIBLY confusing to figure out sir.

you asked about what Set WISHING LAMP was in...HighJack answered with Set 4 and then he told you that it doesn't work like this thread would have you believe anymore. You ask to explain...Choitz gives you a WISHING LAMP history lesson...then you bring up LAMP as if that's what you had been talking about this whole time...

So which card did you originally ask about...WISHING LAMP (equipment/Keyblade) or LAMP (equipment/Item)??????

....I think my head is going to explode....

I am sorry if in my confusion, I confused you. I found this website, universaltcgs.com/database, which has a Kingdom Hearts database and I can find no card titled Wishing Lamp. That is the main cause of my confusion. Did the Wishing Lamp card get printed in the US or is the database I am useing incomplete?

Wow, I feel soooo stupid! I was looking for a card that just showed the Lamp, not a sword with a lamp on the end of it. Thanks for finally clearing it up for me.

Darkjawa said:

Wow, I feel soooo stupid! I was looking for a card that just showed the Lamp, not a sword with a lamp on the end of it. Thanks for finally clearing it up for me.

So...I'm guessing you never played the video games?

WOW THANK YOU! Cho!

My friends deck was all about the wishing lamp card and i could not beat it for the ininfite draws and now that i read this his deck just went to crap. Thank you so much i can now match him with my deck.

Thank you and sorry for bumping this old thread it just made my day! gran_risa.gif