WUUUUT HAPPENED. --Wanna trade?

By Haley-Jo, in Agrabah Bazaar

I leave for a while, and then suddenly, a fourth set comes out? What is this blasphemy, you guys? Are my older cards worth anything anymore?

I guess the bigger question is, can I find my cards?

IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A FULL LIST OF THE BREAK OF DAWN CARDS, WOULD YOU PLEASE DIRECT ME TO IT? I AM VERY MUCH IN THE DARK ABOUT THIS.

I’m still a Level 25 Trader, though, so… I’m going to try to edge back into the game. Get my foot in the door, even if I end up getting it smashed and breaking a few toes.

So who wants to trade?

:D

MISC. ANNOUNCEMENTS:

THERE MUST BE SOMEONE ON THESE FORUMS WHO LIKES FRUITS BASKET.

I was just going through some of my stuff, and I found a lightly used Fruits Basket messenger bag, about big enough to carry around a laptop and some books for uni [or whatever it is you do... perhaps a few gaming manuals].

I would be willing to trade this bag for a GOOD BUNCH OF CARDS [considering I will be paying shipping to send this bag], so... anyone up for a trade?

ALSO, DOES ANYONE ON THESE FORUMS TRADE DISNEY PINS?

If so, please talk to me. We might be able to work out a deal... especially if you're willing to trade your cards for pins, or pins for cards. Also, pins for pins!

I am on PinPics, in case anyone else is, too... my username is Haley-Jo [-gasp!- such a surprise]. You can just look up my Wants and Haves and see if there's anything there you have / want that you'd like to trade with me. Or if there are any pins on there that tickle your fancy that you'd like to trade cards for... or if I have any cards that you'd like to trade a pin on my Wants list for. Whichever.

I HAVE A SLEW OF OLD STAR WARS CARDS FOR TRADE AS WELL.

From the Young Jedi card game.

They're from back in the day, I think it was, um... The Phantom Menace?

Anyways, if anyone has any idea how to play this game, I have stacks upon stacks of both the blue-backed and the red-backed cards that I'd be willing to trade for Kingdom Hearts cards. Like, really. I'll trade these like a mad woman.

THE REAL DEAL:

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I HAVE MORE TO OFFER FOR YOUR TRADE THAN JUST CARDS.

WANTING:

SRU The King
SRU Maleficent Dragon
SRU Aerith
SRU Cloud
SRU Jafar Genie
SRU Ultima Weapon
SR Dark Riku

SRU Goofy lvl 4

Foil PROMO Simba lvl 1

Not so much:

SRU Sephiroth
SRU Ansem
Foil PROMO Kairi

Note: We are also interested in pretty holographs from other trading card games.

So if you have any holographic cards that you think we would like, please list their names, and let me look them up, then maybe you and I can work something out.

HOWEVER, WE BOTH MUCH PREFER TO TRADE KINGDOM HEARTS CARDS FOR OTHER KINGDOM HEARTS CARDS. Our order of preference for trading goes: Kingdom Hearts cards, alternate holographs, money.

Thank you for your time.

I have these to trade with:

HAVE:

PROMOS:

Simba lvl 1 [non-foil] x 1*

SUPER-RARES:

Trickmaster x 1
Peter Pan lvl 1 x 2
Behemoth x 1*
Jack Skellington lvl 3 x 1*
Captain Hook lvl 8 x 1
Clayton x 3
Sally x 1
Winnie the Pooh x 1
Oogie Boogie x 2
Dumbo lvl 4 x 1
Beast lvl 2 x 1
Beast lvl 3 x 1

DESTINY ISLANDS x 1*

KING TRITON x 1*

RARES:

Simba lvl 2 x 1
Simba lvl 4 x 2
Tinkerbell lvl 2 x 2
Genie lvl 4 x 1
Ariel lvl 1 x 1
Ariel lvl 3 x 1
Wight Knight x 1
Wonderland lvl 2 x 1

Riku lvl 3 x 6
Mushu lvl 4 x 2
Graviga lvl 4 x 2
Firaga lvl 4 x 2
Curaga lvl 4 x 3
Behemoth x 1*
Pot Spider x 1
Stealth Sneak x 3
Halloween Town lvl 2 x 5
Jack Skellington lvl 3 x 2*
Sally lvl 0 x 4
Yuffie x 3
Disney Castle x 3*
Olympus Coliseum lvl 2 x 3
Stopga x 2
Winnie the Pooh x 4
Hercules lvl 3 x 3
Peter Pan lvl 3 x 2
Beast lvl 3 x 1
Tinkerbell lvl 3 x 3
Tinkerbell lvl 4 x 4
Oogie Boogie x 4
Captain Hook x 2
Maleficent x 2
Ursula x 1
Alice x 2
Crescendo x 1
Monstro x 1
Agrabah lvl 3 x 1
Lord Fortune x 1
Cheshire Cat x 1
Owl x 1

COMMONS AND UNCOMMONS:

Ohjeez. I have A LOT. I used to have them all listed, but then I gave up keeping track of them, the more cards I got. So I'm listing the ones people ask about the most, but if you want something that isn't listed, just ask... I probably have a LOT of them.

Bambi lvl 3 x 1
Lionheart x 3

Jack Skellington lvl 2 x 1

Broom lvl 0 x 17
Oblivion x 1

Phil x 2

ALSO: If you would like to do a bulk trade, i.e., some of your Rares / SRs for a CHUNK of my C / U cards, then I would be willing to do that, too.

* Will most likely be harder to get from me.

I AM WILLING TO BUY CARDS. However, do not try to offer me your cards at some ridiculous price. I have been buying, selling, and trading cards for over ten years now and I know what I am doing.

YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME TO BUY MY CARDS FROM ME. Just make an offer.

Haley-Jo, if you e-mail me at [email protected] I can reply with an excel based checklist for every set and all the promos/tip/other stuff.

As Troth mentioned...here's the link to the full image database for Set IV: www.universaltcgs.com/KHDBPage3.html

Thanks so much, you guys!

All of these are really helpful!

:D

Well, I'm not sure if FFG fixed the problem, but if you read the topics shrouding these forums, there was a printing error, and now every box you order has either a complete Set 4 set, or missing it by 1-2 cards...because you get an SR in every pack, and there are 24 SRs and 24 packs...so you should basically get every card except maybe one...which is a great deal...once again, I'm not sure if it still is happening, but I'm not aware of it stopping...yet....so order your boxes now...while supplies last.

Anything you dont get I would be happy to try and trade you ^_^ . I have a fair amount of spares.

Thank you for the information, and the offer!

However, the boxes aren't as great a deal anymore, I've found. It's only about $0.50 saved per pack.

I got some cards, though, in packs from my local Target...

I don't really like the way the cards look now. They look... cheap.

S:

So did you have any set 4, or..? I was just wondering, I'm looking for some Dusks/Spears.

Uhhh, I'd have to double-check, but I'm pretty sure I have at least one spear.

I'll get back to you on that tomorrow, when I'm more awake.

D: