oblivion

oblivion (attack)

ultima weapon (attack)

dark: 9

behemeth (bod) x3

defender (bod) x3

wyvern (bod) x3

worlds: olympus coliasum x3

im sorry if anything is spelt wrong dont have the deck in front of me.

feedback would be nice

umm its wierd does it work and does anyone know what tigher head does

well, I might get my moogle on if I was gonna run 4 level 4 friends, especially when one of them is pretty key to the deck.

wow i just saw the snow white promo for the first time and that opens up a new avenue for this deck easy wr that can stall a aggro

haha the snow white promo is useless dude. it can stall aggro if you get 7 friends out but that works against aggro which plays the best aggro card in the game... monstro so just a heads up on that but u probably need moogles like highjack said

i know that but it was just a thought and my deck is aggro and im not running monstro. and moogle makes the deck worse. atleast thats what we got form are testing.

what is it about moogle that makes the deck worse? I mean there's obvious drawbacks with it especially since you've got no simba or anything, but at teh very least you could just treat moogle as a card that says "put any level friends into play, you lose 1 hp" that seems solid enough to me.

i could trying putting him back in but at most i throw him at a world other than a challenge

And in that case it's even better, no need to help the aggro player out anymore than you have to, that's why Moogle is good in WR, power out your big friends early then toss the Moogle at some Heartless and lose nothing.

if i were to have a king then id drop two worlds for moogle and king but till then no idea what to drop for moogle maybe king triton

ok so i have dropped the king triton and added moogle and i will playtest it tonight