Unofficial Campaign Tracker for Descent!

By Atom4geVampire, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I love your tracker and I've been using it for pretty much all my capaigns. When I went to start a new one, however, I found that the Lost Legends hybrid classes haven't been implemented correctly. All three hybrid classes for each archetype have their secondary classes limited to whatever their first hybrid class could pick from. For instance, a mage can only choose a warrior class, even is he's a Lorekeeper or Truthseer.

Whoops.png

On 5/12/2020 at 8:07 AM, Maleketh said:

I love your tracker and I've been using it for pretty much all my capaigns. When I went to start a new one, however, I found that the Lost Legends hybrid classes haven't been implemented correctly. All three hybrid classes for each archetype have their secondary classes limited to whatever their first hybrid class could pick from. For instance, a mage can only choose a warrior class, even is he's a Lorekeeper or Truthseer.

Whoops.png

I am experiencing the same issue.

I registered for the campaign tracker years ago, and have since forgotten my logon ID. Is there any way to retrieve it or re-register?

Thanks.

I may have missed it, but is there an option added to track whether a group starts with the advanced settings or expert settings with beginning gold/xp for heroes, and xp for the OL?

My groups likes to play advanced typically to get a jump start into equipment.

@ Atom4geVampire Have always enjoyed your d2etracker, thanks for your hard work. Is it possible to access the entire list of monster choices for a specific quest, not just the most common choices?

21 hours ago, ComtriS said:

@ Atom4geVampire Have always enjoyed your d2etracker, thanks for your hard work. Is it possible to access the entire list of monster choices for a specific quest, not just the most common choices?

It'd been a while, but after you start/add the quest, there should be a button like 'Quest info' or something like that (above the image I think) where you should be able to find a list of monsters filtered for that quest. (And I think it might even take into account your expansions)

2 hours ago, Atom4geVampire said:

It'd been a while, but after you start/add the quest, there should be a button like 'Quest info' or something like that (above the image I think) where you should be able to find a list of monsters filtered for that quest. (And I think it might even take into account your expansions)

Okay thanks. The only thing I found was that it points me to this page: http://d2etracker.com/stats_monsters.php . This appears to be a generic list for all quests.

Also there's a bug in the tracker. For Lorekeeper, it's only allowing me to choose Warrior 2nd class, but should be Healer.

Edited by ComtriS
On 6/12/2020 at 7:27 PM, Madmartigan said:

I am experiencing the same issue.

Another one here with the same issue. I was trying to send an email to the webmaster, but it seems the support email doesn't work (address not valid).

Hope Atom4geVampire reads this and fixes it. The tracker is awesome, but this bug limits people from using it.