Dark Deck BS

By PopRockSkittles, in Hollow Bastion

Reading through some of the cards for all of the sets i think the Dark Deck is really BS if in the light deck you can't play the same name and level for friends how is it that dark friends if they are played normally and then on a world can be completely different i ask you why?

I'm playing a game right now i feel its a bunch of BS they should let the light decks be able to play two donalds then sounds like it to me

how do you feel about it

ant

There are thousands of any Heartless out there.

There is only one Donald Duck.

Yeah, and Dark Decks honestly need all the help they can get at this point :

PopRockSkittles said:

Reading through some of the cards for all of the sets i think the Dark Deck is really BS if in the light deck you can't play the same name and level for friends how is it that dark friends if they are played normally and then on a world can be completely different i ask you why?

I'm playing a game right now i feel its a bunch of BS they should let the light decks be able to play two donalds then sounds like it to me

how do you feel about it

ant

Could you imagine your opponent running 2 or 3 sephys and throwing them all at you at one time? Lets put it this way, I think you are dead. How about 3 Aurons instead? Troth said it best, there is only one donald anyways. Play the game, see how many heartless and of the same ones come after you in a battle. This makes it just the same. Let me tell you, and I am sure Troth and Ecomics21 would agree, if you were allowed multiples of the same friend, well, it just wouldn't be very nice.

PopRockSkittles said:

how do you feel about it

ant

Keep in mind that a lot of those Dark Cards are higher level with the good effects that friends and that Light Players have A LOT more support than Dark Players.

i guess thats true but dark decks can shut down a game for a long time its difficult to get out of the crap they pull i guess dark decks just need help getting around all of the other BS from light decks

about the sephys and aurons if you played a light deck against it why not just simba a few times it would wipe them out

*shrug* sorries just wondering

PopRockSkittles said:

i guess thats true but dark decks can shut down a game for a long time its difficult to get out of the crap they pull i guess dark decks just need help getting around all of the other BS from light decks

about the sephys and aurons if you played a light deck against it why not just simba a few times it would wipe them out

Dark Deck cripple/bane is Monstro lvl 1 and it is fairly common.

Roxas said:

PopRockSkittles said:

Dark Deck cripple/bane is Monstro lvl 1 and it is fairly common.

yeah it works great against them my bro runs a dd with 37 shadows and i played monstro on him for the game

yes monstro is the bane of dark decks but im in favor of dark/villians getting fixed caused there one of a kind to