This Thing is BIG

By Old Dwarf, in Middle-earth Quest

The Heat has kept me out of my 3rd Floor Game room (it seems ME Quest arrived just in time for S.Jersey's 1st heat wave),so I've had to content myself with reading the Rules & looking at the components.

This morning however the humidity dropped off so I went up to my Game Table (which is 3'x5') & laid the Game out..The Board and Decks with Hero Sheets take up every bit of space,it's a good thing no dice are involved as there is no place on the table to roll them.The Board Map is really quite impressive now that I can see all laid out.

Whoever or whatever does FFG card counting is right on-all the decks were complete (and there are a LOT of decks),so it's off to try out a few moves solo to check out my understanding of the rules before I get a game going.

Of course if the heat returns actual play will be put off until cooler weather,but at least poor Gothmog may be made whole by that time.

OD

The State of Texas has a law requiring all games rooms to be air-conditioned. You should move here.

TK

Come to Finland instead, no need for ACs period gran_risa.gif . Okay, maybe rarely in the summer, but not in the winter. As to heating, well, that's another matter alltogether.

I've found MEQ takes less space than War of the Ring, which has the same size board. Arkham Horror as I play it, using 2 extra boards takes a more. Luckily, my table is spelled "floor", so space isn't an issue.