Well, December 1st is here. Any bets on when we'll actually get it?

By Saizo, in Cosmic Encounter

I know that Amazon stated shipping estimate on the 1st, but stated delivery estimate between the 8th and the 12th. I'm anxious to see on here who gets their copy first.

Must be soon. Just got an email from FFG with this message:

It's going to be a huge FFG December at your Friendly Local Game Store! The new Cosmic Encounter , FFG's Revised 4th Edition of Talisman , and the dystopian murder mystery Android are all arriving on shelves early next week! Find out more about these games at their links below, then head to your local game shop to pre-order!

Woot! and just in case I need to repeat a little bit louder, WOoOoOoOoOoOot! I'm soooooooo stoked. I can't wait. The small of new plastic, the fresh aroma of new cardboard, plastic bags to tear open. And of course, the game itself!!!!! I can't wait. (Good gracious I'm such a nerd) LOL

What about us Canadians? Amazon.ca predicts the 17th, and that's cutting it a little close...

I don't even know if FFG exists up here.

" Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing about the order you placed on October 18 2008 07:56 PDT (Order# --------------------------). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Kevin Wilson (Author) "Cosmic Encounter" [Hardcover]
Estimated arrival date: 12/24/2008"

:(

I want to order it from my local game store (Dogs of War Gaming in Palm Bay, FL) but they are just checking the site here for availability and the FFG site is listing it as not yet released.

I'm checking daily.

I suppose we'll know when FFG knows. They are probably waiting on something or another or it would be posted already.

All I know is I now have my FLGS on alert for this thing, and if it gets there before my Amazon order ships, I don't care about the price difference, I'm cancelling my Amazon pre-order and flooring it to the store.