Quick Question

By Shannux-Echitie, in UFS Uk Forum

Probably going to sound stupid but, if you run multiple character cards i am guessing you can play there abilitys like you would on say....an action card but all you have to do is pass a control check.

I not sure what to do with extra character cards, and i only asking so i know for when i run my tourney this weekend.

thnx for your time in advance

Shannux

If you have extra versions of your starting character then you can play them in order to stack them and use their symbols and abilities. Copies of characters other than your starting one can't be used except as blocks, but they do come in handy with a +0 mid block and a 6 check. And of course you can switch characters in between games to give you more options.

no you can't use them as actions if they are not the character your using (you can get different version of a character) they are basicly a 6 check with a mid 0 block. if it is the same character you can as chaos child said stack it on to the character and if it has different abilities and symbols your character gaines the abilities and symbols

I posted a similar question a few days ago in the Q&A forum -"Multiple Character Cards".

Some other interesting replies there.

HH

hairryharry said:

I posted a similar question a few days ago in the Q&A forum -"Multiple Character Cards".

Some other interesting replies there.

HH

OK, the replies on this thread are definitely correct, for clarification it works as below:

If you have another version of a character you already have in play, you can play it as a form at 6 difficulty (like a foundation). During your end phase, it is added to your staging area and its symbols you do not have and its abilities are added to your existing character card. This does not work if you stack the same version of the character - you can stack it, but do not get the same abilities and symbols twice.

Otherwise you can use it as a +0 mib block which checks as a 6.

The thread mentioned above is here .