UPDATED (8/27/09) >> Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay FAQ

By ynnen, in WFRP Archived Announcements

The FAQ for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay has been posted.

You can read the short article about it here , or go directly to the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay support page to download it here .

UPDATE 8/27/09: Several new topics were added to the FAQ, including Who developed the new edition of WFRP? and What was Games Workshop’s involvement? New topics are prefaced by (NEW) for easy identification.

Good stuff. I'm glad to see the light-handed approach to the rules in the Painful Blow card. That word "may" is magic. Well done.

Thanks. I've been waiting for this since the announcement of 3rd edition.

I see it comes with character sheets. I thought 3ed was getting rid of them with all the card doohickeys?

Useful update, but still really no clearer on the career questions which seems to bother many people, including me. I noticed that there are 45 talent cards in the core, and 30 in the adventurers set. So unless there is massive duplication in the adventurers set, it is looking likely, that we are going to have to fork out not just for the Core but also the Adventurers set, not just to get even remotely close to enough careers, but also talents as well. This means not paying $100 at the start, but virtually $130. I am sure the production is first class and maybe worth every penny, but I am not sure how happy I am going to be, having to fork out quite a few hundred dollars, just to get a reasonable number of careers and/ or talent cards., as well as the time delay, while the obviously complicated production is sorted out.

Id like to know when the 'limited availability of PDFs' expires.. how long do I have to get them?

Thanks for the FAQ, I'm still waitnig for more info, I'm still hungry for more. The game gets me, makes my heart beat harder and faster. Can't wait till I get my heands on it.

UPDATE 8/27/09: Several new topics were added to the FAQ, including Who developed the new edition of WFRP? and What was Games Workshop’s involvement? New topics are prefaced by (NEW) for easy identification.

ynnen said:

It seems to be linking to the same old version. sorpresa.gif

Sorry for the inconvenience. Some users may need to refresh their cache to prevent their browser from accessing an older version of the file.

I've also updated the link, which should bypass the cache and allow users to directly access the current version of the FAQ here .

how about this frequently asked question:

A limited time??? WTF???

Chernobyl said:

A limited time??? WTF???

It means that they will be available for some time, but that time is limited. If you want the PDFs, get them now.

Next question.

macd21 said:

Chernobyl said:

A limited time??? WTF???

It means that they will be available for some time, but that time is limited. If you want the PDFs, get them now.

Next question.

Is there a dice exchange scheme for 2nd edition graduates?

I kid, I kid!

It's good that FAQ had a so fast update, it's realy nice having all the important questions in one place.

Will there be a second update?