brick for cloud/sephiroth

By barnabys, in Agrabah Bazaar

so your proposed trade is: 1x Snow white foil 1x Snow white non foil 1x Event 1 non foil and 1x Aladdin lvl 1 Base Set SR FOR 1x king and 1x sephiroth? If so, I'm down

Highjack said:

so your proposed trade is: 1x Snow white foil 1x Snow white non foil 1x Event 1 non foil and 1x Aladdin lvl 1 Base Set SR FOR 1x king and 1x sephiroth? If so, I'm down

Didn't you say you'd trade those 3 promos for just Sephy? If so, then amphillips would be trading you the King for Aladdin lvl 1 SR, right?

congratulations champ, you've earned the inaugural spot on my "will not trade with" list.

Why? Because you were trying to cheat amphillips out of a great card? Thats not very nice...I just posted that because I didn't want anyone too get cheated. You'll still get your Sephy...so why be mean and cheat him out of the King? If anyone, I wouldn't trade with you with that attitude. If actually find it quite funny how you won't trade with me after I saved amphillips from getting cheated by you. If amphillips still wants too trade with you that his choice, but I was just posting that as an option...for all we know, amphillips may be willing to trade Aladdin lvl 1 SR for The King...

My issue with you saying that is 1) amphilips had yet to agree to a trade and I would be shocked if he/she hadn't read the whole thread so he/she knows what I'd said before 2) you don't butt into other peoples trades....ever. I don't know how much experience you have in the ccg world, but that's an age old law. 3) who's to say he/she's getting cheated? Kingdom hearts as opposed to other games doesn't really have a very set market, a lack of singles sales means there's no definite value. You're devaluing of the promos was based on them being released eventually, what if amphillips doesn't feel that way? I'm of the impression that I'm the only person who's going to be able to offer all 4 cards he/she wants and this is an easy way to get em all.

I have no interest to argue any furthur, but as I did clearly post it was amphillips decision as too whether or not he wanted to trade. I said that I thought he was getting cheated, but I never put "amphillips do not trade with this person". It is his decision because they are his cards, but in all honesty, you did clearly post you were willing to trade Sephy for those 3 promos. So I was just curious asking the question "Isn't he trading this card for that one", and you came out at me and stated "I will not longer ever trade with you", because I was just asking a question. Also, I've been trading since this TCG first came out, which isn't very long, but in those years I've been trading, I've never heard of this "age old law", I understand the rule, but I was just questioning the trade, not saying anything about who should or shouldn't trade with one another. If you wanted to avoid these couple posts, what you could have done was nicely ask "Champ, it would be nice too not interrupt and get involved in others trades that don't involve yourself. Thanks", instead you leave me wondering what I did wrong by just posting "NEVER TRADING WITH YOU....EVER!!!", just be more polite or at least explain the reasoning behind that. That is why I thought you were cheating him, because you posted that, and the only thing I could think of was "He is mad at me because he knew he was wrong trying to cheat amphillips", but if I was clearly told, I would not have posted that whole cheating one another post.

Thanks, and lets not make this a flame war...post back here if you want, but I will not read it and I won't continue this any furthur.

what kills me here is I just can't believe you're being a good samaratin and are honestly worried amphillips might be getting ripped off. It just seems like you're bitter you're not getting the cards you wanted.

And highjack, again, this is all contingent on Anarchy deliverying on his selling to me. Are you cool with waiting until I receive his stuff? If not, I totally understand if someone else comes along with a good offer. I plan on sending money to Anarchy tomorrow so it will probably be about a week or so until he gets his stuff to me.

Oh, I forgot, whenever it seems people argue, it seems that nobody in the end seems to apologize for anything, or at least try to reconcile, so I'm not sure if you will be willing too, but I will at least be nice enough to apologize for my mistake. I am very sorry for interrupting your trade with amphillips. If you still do not want to trade or get involved with anything I do, you are welcome too, but I would at least like to apologize so I don't feel bad in the future. Thanks again. If you want, we can have the relationship me and Darkwing_Duck had, in which we strictly only talk for trading proposes, but nothing else. If you don't want too that it OK by me. Now that I feel better after apologizing, thanks again anyways.... gui%C3%B1o.gif

that's fine, just let me know when you've got the cards, then I'll send first (naturally). I'm willing to commit to this trade, so you don't need to worry about someone else coming in and trumping you.

champ that's very big of you. should the situation come up I would probably not have a problem trading with you.

Thank you very much, I hope your trade with amphillips goes accordingly. YAY! Friendship!!!!

Highjack, I have my extra copy of The King already. I am sending out everything to Anarchy tomorrow then priority and with delivery confirmation so I will let you know as soon as I receive his stuff. Thanks again for holding those for me until then!

not a problem, it's my first trade here so I'd like to set a good tone.

Well, that one really isn't worth it to me to be honest with you. I can buy the Jack Skellington on ebay for like $2-$3 whereas the Ultima Weapon is another decent SRU. I'm just not willing to throw that into the deal for one extra card I can pick up pretty much anywhere. Thank you for the offer though!

I'm thinking that if you are ready we can go ahead and start our trade if you wanted to. Just e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll reply with my information. I figure, worst case scenario, Anarchy screws me (which I doubt would happen since I've traded successfully with him before) and I'll just send you the Sephiroth out of my collection until I can find another one somewhere. I already have an extra "The King" so I can cover the trade on my own. Like I said, just shoot me an e-mail and we'll get this started then!

EDIT: n/m, god i hate these forums