Breaking a campaign

By Laoghan, in Age of Conan

Hi

Is it possible to start a campaign one turn and in the next one move to new enemy province and start a new campaign in this province without finishing the previous? Or do you have to finish first campaign before moving to the next province and then starting another?

It reads to attack you move to an adjacent neutral or enemy province. I can't see a restriction on where the army starts from. But I see a problem with "worming" an army past provinces into another. I don't see it as an issue if both were next to friendly provinces but that's just my opinion (at the moment).

There is nothing to prevent you from moving into an adjacent province. However, you will no longer be able to retreat. You can only retreat back to a province you control. If you are attacking from a neutral territory, you have no where to return to. Roberto said it much more eloquently than I, but I can't find his post.

How about raising troops to bolster the army? Some cards allow this without restrictions. The Military Action dice only allows armies to be placed in friendly provinces.

That solves my problem. Thank you all!