Will thay make a 5th series of kingdom hearts trading cards?

By Darkrai848, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

Like to go with the new game "kingdom hearts 358/2 days".

There are all ready 7 sets of KH cards, none pertain to 358/2 Days, so before they make any other cards involving new games, they have to get through the current 7, first.

TheChampIsHere said:

There are all ready 7 sets of KH cards, none pertain to 358/2 Days, so before they make any other cards involving new games, they have to get through the current 7, first.

They've only unofficially confirmed 2 more.

But will thay release a 5 series at all in america?

We don't know if they're going to release another set yet. There's been no mention of it anywhere.

Trothael said:

We don't know if they're going to release another set yet. There's been no mention of it anywhere.

It was unofficially mentioned to me...

yah there might be a set 5 but i dont know for shure

Since Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days have all Organization members as playable, the next card set SHOULD have the other organization members other than Axel and Xaldin. I am very hoping to get a Zexion card, since he's my favourite organization member, specially in KH 358/2 days. Failing that at least let me have Demyx (2nd fav), Vexen (3rd fav) or Xigbar (4th fav).

Knuckles Eki said:

Since Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days have all Organization members as playable, the next card set SHOULD have the other organization members other than Axel and Xaldin. I am very hoping to get a Zexion card, since he's my favourite organization member, specially in KH 358/2 days. Failing that at least let me have Demyx (2nd fav), Vexen (3rd fav) or Xigbar (4th fav).

No. The card sets are just translations of the Japanese cards, FFG aren't making any new ones to follow the games. I think that there's a Demyx card coming up...The next card sets are all from KH2.

Trothael said:

Knuckles Eki said:

No. The card sets are just translations of the Japanese cards, FFG aren't making any new ones to follow the games. I think that there's a Demyx card coming up...The next card sets are all from KH2.

Sweet, I'm guessing there's also the Dancer nobodies and the Water forms to go with Demyx. Hopefully a Demyx avatar as well

Dance water Dance!

Ain't it a Blast?

Come on, into the beat!

I think the closest he gets to the 'Water Avatars' are some sort of token/counter-system.

Dancer Nobodies should be making an appearence at one point or another.

Since it's from KH2, that means Luxord and Saix should be available too. I can guess Luxord is mostly based on (biased) luck, while Saix got high power.

Knuckles Eki said:

Since it's from KH2, that means Luxord and Saix should be available too. I can guess Luxord is mostly based on (biased) luck, while Saix got high power.

Urgh...this means using my memory moar.

I vaguely remember my ol' Org superior mentioning something about Saix having a possible 'Infinite Challenges' ability in the Japanese version. Dunno about Luxord.

It's not Vexen though. That's what matters.

Zexion, Marluxia, Vexen, Lexaeus and Larxene are Chain of Memories members. I'm sure they'll be cards soon when 358/2 days is turned into cards.

Knuckles Eki said:

Zexion, Marluxia, Vexen, Lexaeus and Larxene are Chain of Memories members. I'm sure they'll be cards soon when 358/2 days is turned into cards.

358/2 Days isn't getting any cards.

There are only KH1 and KH2 cards. FFG are only translating cards. There will be no new sets.

I vaguely remember Luxord having a "roll the dice" effect to him. Saix had his Berzerker Form change which (if I remember correctly) allowed for a huge load of HP loss in a turn, but was also very hard to keep out on the field. Had something to do with him having token on him? You take some off every turn, when there's none he dies. His claymore adds more tokens onto him. Dunno, just the info floating around in my mind.

And there will be no Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, Larxene or Xion cards . As Troth has said, FFG is merely translating the Japanese cards & (from what I've heard) isn't intending to continue where the Japanese sets left off. They didn't make any cards that were specific to Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days or Birth By Sleep.

do you guys thinking that a revival of the KH game could happen with KH3? from what i heard the game stopped becasue of no more new cards. so kh3 could offer a possibility for that. once again not 100% but im pretty sure the game in japan was fairly popular

capncrunch said:

do you guys thinking that a revival of the KH game could happen with KH3? from what i heard the game stopped becasue of no more new cards. so kh3 could offer a possibility for that. once again not 100% but im pretty sure the game in japan was fairly popular

I wouldn't exactly say this is the case...there were still tons of cards to be made. The rest of the Organization, Pride Lands and The World That Never Was related cards just as some examples. I think it just died legitimately tbh.

devilmonkey said:

And there will be no Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, Larxene or Xion cards . As Troth has said, FFG is merely translating the Japanese cards & (from what I've heard) isn't intending to continue where the Japanese sets left off. They didn't make any cards that were specific to Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days or Birth By Sleep.

Lame... my favourite member (whose quote I used for my signature) isn't available? Zexion is awesome, specially his lexicon! Surely if FFG makes some organization cards, they SHOULD make the whole organization, unless they want to disappoint some people.

Knuckles Eki said:

Surely if FFG makes some organization cards...

Heh, true. If FFG made cards, then yeah. But they don't 'n won't, so it's all a no go. We're just gonna get whatever cards were made before FFG step'd into the scenes to reprint them, 'n that's whatever was originally made in Japan. There will be no brand new cards outside of the Japanese card game, as FFG WON'T be makin new cards.

And why doesn't FFG add some of their own cards into the mix? Not everything must be from Japanese, and it would please a lot of players if FFG creates these cards.

Knuckles Eki said:

And why doesn't FFG add some of their own cards into the mix? Not everything must be from Japanese, and it would please a lot of players if FFG creates these cards.

Because FFG are a game company. Not a printing company. Not a games design company.

They don't do the whole 'originality' thing.

As long as either Demyx, Zexion, Vexen or Xigbar is carded, I'm happy. If not... guess who's forced to use Sora... the evil guy made to look good but I can see that he's evil

Well, we could also pool our money, try to convince Square Enix that it's worthwhile, get someone to print them, probably get loans, and make our own cards by starting a company. Fat chance.

FFG lacks the ability to actually sustain a card game let alone create a new set. I'm all for the continuation of the sets, but lets face it people. Once the other The King is printed, game over.