Chibi Heresy

By graver2, in Fan Art

One of my players, we shall call her Starchasm as that's what she calls her self on Deviant Art, just finished making the most heretical piece of art; Dark Heresy Chibis, eradicating the vile with the power of Cute!

Starchasm's 40k chibis

Our group of intrepid acolytes are, from left to right: Medicae-Interrogator Omeharra Sands (being cute and ploty), Medicae-Scholor Cedric Mulinasi (being cute and indignant), and Eli of Roomfall aka The Scum (being cute and irreverent)... possibly... too... much... cute. You can find a larger version of this image HERE and many more of her Chibis, drawings, and paintings HERE .

lol thats awsowme!!

It's heresy!

... Cute, but heresy... But cute... But still heresy... And cute. gran_risa.gif

That's extra heretical...

Starchasm's glad her chibies were well received! Unfortunately, so happy was she that she ended up making the below chibi during this past game session. I know I can't always make a supper engaging plot, but come on llorando.gif

And just when you thought those cuties in the Sororitas couldn't get any cuter...

Adeptus_Sororitas_by_Starchasm.jpg

The full sized image can be viewed HERE

Graver said:

Adeptus_Sororitas_by_Starchasm.jpg

So this is what happens when the Imperial Ecclesiarchy get their hands on a powerpuff girl...

Graver said:

I know I can't always make a supper engaging plot, but come on llorando.gif

Tough break mate.

I mean, the construction of "dice pyramids" and such are usually a good indicator that some of the players are getting bored... But when they actually start doodling things... Ouch, that would be a serious blow to the Game Masters ego. sad.gif

My sympathies...

Varnias Tybalt said:

Graver said:

I know I can't always make a supper engaging plot, but come on llorando.gif

Tough break mate.

I mean, the construction of "dice pyramids" and such are usually a good indicator that some of the players are getting bored... But when they actually start doodling things... Ouch, that would be a serious blow to the Game Masters ego. sad.gif

My sympathies...

She thinks she can do three or four things at once without any of the things suffering and likes to argue with me about things suddenly appearing in the game that i had never mentioned before untill the other players have to correct her. What's funny is that session, she was totaly on the ball... she had just somehow managed to draw that during it as well (not too sure when though...)

Graver said:

She thinks she can do three or four things at once without any of the things suffering and likes to argue with me about things suddenly appearing in the game that i had never mentioned before untill the other players have to correct her. What's funny is that session, she was totaly on the ball... she had just somehow managed to draw that during it as well (not too sure when though...)

Ah, we're dealing with one of them pesky multi-taskers are we? gran_risa.gif

(which is a funny thing for me to accuse them of, since I can be quite the multi-tasker myself. But I try to refrain from doodling when playing RPG's angel.gif )

from france

arg what a heresy but cute

Varnias Tybalt said:

Graver said:

(which is a funny thing for me to accuse them of, since I can be quite the multi-tasker myself. But I try to refrain from doodling when playing RPG's angel.gif )

I get quite angry when the fellow players of my game get distracted or start getting off topic. I never allow that stuff to happen in my game if I notice everyone is getting bored I will take a break from the session maybe get some food or something like that.

Inquisitor_Deiter said:

Varnias Tybalt said:

Graver said:

I get quite angry when the fellow players of my game get distracted or start getting off topic. I never allow that stuff to happen in my game if I notice everyone is getting bored I will take a break from the session maybe get some food or something like that.

Hey! I figure if I buy the pizza and pay the rent I can doodle a bit when I'm off screen lengua.gif I was on the ball because I believe Cedric spent quite a bit of time unconscious during that session if I remember correctly...