Tournaments in bloomington/normal

By barnabys, in Town Threads

So, I'm not gonna have a fantasy that we'll ever have regular tournaments, but if there's enough interest we can run tournaments at our local game store (www.gryfaliasaerie.com) anytime. Me and fairbanks play and we can probably make one other local guy play. They don't sell kingdom hearts there (I assume) but if people are going to come out I can get him to order a box or something to use as prize support. I think we would need close to 10 (which i realize is completly unrealistic) to be really worthwhile, so uh, if 7 people wanna throw down, post here.

also, I live in Illinois, was that not clear? that probably wasn't clear.

there is a reuglar game in rockfrod at robins nest about 4-6 regular player and then an odd & end player who will show up.

Orly? would you be willing to make the drive? We've got a really great venue down here for holding tournaments. Besides packs I can throw up a cid or something for first place.

we got most of everything and have packs if u want to make the drive we'd love to have you

fascinating. Do you run tournaments? or is this just a very infromal get together and play sort of thing.

we run the toruments but we keep it lite cause of numbers and we all now each other we try to set up a different format two weeks in advance but hard to do without updated rules for the new set

sweet, well let me know when you guys are running a tournament and we'll make the drive

every friday at six o'clock just leave a post if you need anything ill check this dily when i can

wow, every friday. well i'll have to check the ole schedule and with my associates but we'll be up there sometime.

cool well i keep checking this post if your coming just post here

Alright, looks like September 4th will be the first one I make it up for (though tragically it will be just me). Is it gonna be standard format? How many rounds usually? Standard floor rules (best 2 out of 3, 45 minute rounds, etc.)?

yea standard, best two out of three, we try to keep it guick, try to fit as many as we can.

awesome, I'm looking forward to it. Do you know if anyone up there has any extra clouds/sephiroths (I'm looking for 1 cloud and 2 sephiroths) ?

we have no extras but i dont know how many are beening used so there may be some flooting around in binders

right on, well they're not like super necessary, so if I can borrow em sweet, if not then thats fine too

ok well ill see you on the 4th