Heart Points and My Points question

By ccooldudecool, in Hollow Bastion

Okay so i bought x3 Original booster packs.
On the back they had hearts with a 2 points on it ( the hearts for all 3 )
Now do u redeem stuff with it? If so how ?_?
Then the My Points question to the top right, under my name it has: My Points ### what do u do with the points?

Thx.

Heart Points (points on boosters) are currently being used to exchange for promos. The redemption forum for them is here .

The Player Points are to win monthly raffles.

Ah kk tyvm!

T_T i don't have enough for anything yet oh well =/

I think 25 is the minimum for the lvl 1 raffle

200 for lvl 2

500 for lvl 3?

and 1000 + for lvl 4

You'll find looking around does wonders.

Going along with the heart points topic, how exactly do you send your points away? Do you just fill out the forms and pack those with your heart points in an envelope and then just ship them? I am just worried about not sending them in right because I don't want to loose all my points. o.o

Hey i know that i have to fill up the form, print it and send it to the place they say in the page but i have the starter deck with the 5 points my question is, if i want to send those 5 points i have to send the whole box or just cut the heart of the box?, well thanks for the help...

@strider. Hmm well from what i heard yes, you put the packs ( with hearts ) in a envelope with the form and mail it to them.

@Junito. Hmm i'd wait for another person to respond, but don't cut out JUST the heart, otherwise it would look like a faux.

Cut out the hearts and put them in an enevolpe and send.

Also don't forget to send the right postage! ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

Also don't forget to send the right postage! ^_^

Yeah I forgot that one but my order is under 1 oz...so I'm hoping I can still get them since it's a 42 cent stamp thats missing (i didnt have any and the last at the post office put one of there stamps on my package).

I just ordered a Sora Holloween 1oz and i put the requiered heart points, i put my mom credit card so i still have to pay the 42 cent if i have to pay it for whats the credit card?, thanks for the help...

I got my promos today.

They gave me a foil Tigger instead of a non foil but I'm not complaining too much.

You know whats sad, I didn't know what the heart points were and i bought 6 boxes and 5 starters and tossed them all away:(

I sent my points out like two weeks ago gave them my email and everything and never got my boosters or promos. I wonder where it all went?

The latest expansion does not have heart points on it. So, does this mean that they are not worth any points? or can we still get points by just mailing in the whole foil wrap?

What about Kairi Redemption? I have saw the news about the form, but I cannot find a link for the form. If someone can post the link here, that would be greatly appreciated.

gammonrahl said:

The latest expansion does not have heart points on it. So, does this mean that they are not worth any points? or can we still get points by just mailing in the whole foil wrap?

What about Kairi Redemption? I have saw the news about the form, but I cannot find a link for the form. If someone can post the link here, that would be greatly appreciated.

Heart Points are being discontinued...you cut out the heart point and mail it

Kairi (according to the form) was supposed to be mailed at the first of December.

Both can be located by going to the home page, clicking Kingdom Hearts, and going to the support page.

I am sorry. I should have been more specific. Can some one post the direct links? The ones on the support page do not work.

Why are they being discontinued?

Drages said:

Why are they being discontinued?

I don't think they ever said, set three just didn't have them.

Maybe they want us to buy some of the past expansions instead of buying the newest ones?