Any particular order?

By StarBurn, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

If I buy the core set ? any recomandations on how I should buy my next batch ?

I played the game before and I liked playing shub niggurath but got relatevly pissed of that his deck has good combos...like dark young spam, or mi-gos helping out each other...but there are to few of them? did any of you guys buy 2 core sets just for more cards?

I bought Core Set and added Ancient Horrors AP last week (mainly for the Ancient Ones). Having looked at the spoilers for the other Asylum Packs, none interest me. We only play casual though, pick 2 factions each and mix in, random Neutrals to even the numbers.

it actually seemed interesting to me to have more than one core set (and expansions like 2 of each) to have more flexibility in deck building. But then again thats why I'm asking you guys :P

Imagine swimming in an olympic sized pool. Suddenly the pool is closed. But the lifeguard says you are welcome to swim in the yellow kiddy pool. Even better, you are welcomed to fill it with two or three times as much of the same water. Lastly, six times a year you are offered a different color pail full of water to fill the kiddy pool. In ten years, perhaps you'll be back to swimming laps.