AIM

By Viewtiful_Joe, in UFS Off Topic

Not sure how many people look at the off-topic forums anymore, but this really doesn't belong in General, so here it is :P

I've just downloaded AIM to try and make sure I can keep hold of everyone I met at Worlds, but I don't know anyone's screen names for it, so I figured that if I posted it on here, I'd be able to chat to people from there rather than on here. AIM's a little confusing, so I'm not sure if my screen name is Viewtiful_Joe or [email protected] , but it's one of those two :P

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

Joe xx

lol, pretty sure it's the first based on what I know.

ahg1017 for me.

CyranoForever101

my EMail is the same, except it's @yahoo.com

Correction!

My AIM name is actually ViewtifulJoee

One e was already taken :(

Viewtiful_Joe said:

Correction!

My AIM name is actually ViewtifulJoee

One e was already taken :(

That would explain why weren't on unless you already figured out invinisbility.

Which I am now to compensate for the fact I'm at work.

ElegantBamboo for me.

Zero Option EX is mine.

This is me raiding your AIM thread to mention that MSN is totally better =D

Of course, you already have mine, so what was the point in this post? xD

Eithinis753 for aim

[email protected] for msn or email

badman4275 for aim.

[email protected] for MSN.

ScottGainesUFS is mine, hit me up joe.

I have one... dont use it, nor do i know wat my username is. but MSN is MUCH better that i know...
[email protected]

I wasn't there but bored so I'll just post my stuff if anyone is interested.

MSN: [email protected]

AIM: VamMeejChaj

Aim: BeforeCalvin

No MSN, and giving out my AIM name is invitation for enough harassment as it is...

Archimedes said:

No MSN, and giving out my AIM name is invitation for enough harassment as it is...

hahaha

My AIM name is drewkasa I am only online when I want t to talk though admittedly I don’t usually initiate conversations. Feel free to IM me anytime I am online!

Archimedes said:

*Fires up the troll engine*

Oh yeah it was =)

You don't have the balls to IM me.

Archimedes said:

You don't have balls.

Archimedes said:

...should I text you instead, since I have your number? =P

MarcoPulleaux said:

Archimedes said:

...should I text you instead, since I have your number? =P

I'm shaking in my figurative boots.

DJxAwaken is my AIM, and i use trillian so i get access to AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, and IRC...so if anyone uses any of those i will give out that info

My current aim is VanishNagoya, and I'm usually online unless I'm at school (laptop is having issues lately), but if you don't tell me who you are (ie that you're from the boards or give me your forum sn) I'll probably default to either ignoring you or typing phrases (that may or may not make sense) in Japanese >_>

YOU'RE A WEREWOLF!?!

STGouHadou on AIM

ShadowDragon said:

My current aim is VanishNagoya, and I'm usually online unless I'm at school (laptop is having issues lately), but if you don't tell me who you are (ie that you're from the boards or give me your forum sn) I'll probably default to either ignoring you or typing phrases (that may or may not make sense) in Japanese >_>

Tempted to IM you, not tell you who I am, and then be barraged by nonsensical japanese.