Missing Miniature in new sealed boxed game "Middle Earth Quest"

By bamloiz, in Fantasy Flight Supply

Dear FFG

I bought a brand new and sealed copy of your fantastic new board game "Middle Earth Quest" and was disappojnted to find that a model miniature was missing - the 'Gothmog of Gorgoroth Lieutenant of Sauron ' figure.

I bought this from Waylands Forge - supplier in Birmingham England - althougn this is not their fault as the box was sealed and brand new so received as delivered by FFG.

Please advise as to what I ought to do - I have spent a massive £60.00 on this an my kids were disappointed when we tried our first play as I had to improvise with another figure.

I am a big fan of FFG games so please contact me. I live in Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire, England. I will supply address if you could arrange delivery of said figure.

Thanks and best wishes

Bamber Loizou

It may or may not be all the same, but I usually get a fast response, when I go through the "Contact" link (bottom of any page), and drop and e-mail from there. The tenacious and efficient Thaadd usually responds within 24 hours and will send all you lack along with a hand-written greeting. Considering how seldom a component is missed out by FFG, these missives from Thaadd could well become collector items - get one while you can ;-)

Yah, customer support might be a better place to take this.

Thank you FFG for knowing your Tolkien. Gothmog was also the captain of the Balrogs in the 1st Age who killed Fingon.

I've always found emailing FFG customer service results in any missing items being promptly sent. I don't think a post here will reach them.