I'm new....

By ccooldudecool, in New Key Bearers

I'm new completely to the site, and yeah i just started playing the KH TCG just because i saw them at a store :P
I'm from the U.S.
Uh.... i've been a KH fan/nerd for awhile since it started. I <3 the KH manga ( yeah i know it's not the best manga ever T_T )
And i'm ccooldudecool ( two c's not one ) on 50+ sites.
And no i'm not a nerd if you're wondering i'm more jock haha :P

And neaera = my fav death metal band.
And yeah that's all i can think of =/

Welcome!

I'm Blasterjoe, member of Final Alliance (one of the few teams on the forums)

Well, I hope you have fun on the forums, you can do:

Join a team (Might I suggest Final Alliance? =P jk)

Put ur deck up for display in the Gummi Garage

Duel other people online using the Chatzy Chat rooms

Trade in Agrabah Bazzar Thread

and just chill!

Hope this helps, your truly

~Blasterjoe~

Welcome to the New FFG mate. You're stay should be a plesant one because most people on KH TCG forums are nice. If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Well im Junito from PR,USA. Kingdom Hearts one of my favorite series, im not a nerd or geek about those stuff's but im a really fan of KH and a good duelist too and i like to duel others duelist from other continents cause where i live is hard to find a duelist, i was in the other forum of KH TCG so im not that new about the forums but yeah im new about points and other few things that are new, Well so if you want to know more about me ask me, and luck to all duelist...

Junito said:

Well im Junito from PR,USA. Kingdom Hearts one of my favorite series, im not a nerd or geek about those stuff's but im a really fan of KH and a good duelist too and i like to duel others duelist from other continents cause where i live is hard to find a duelist, i was in the other forum of KH TCG so im not that new about the forums but yeah im new about points and other few things that are new, Well so if you want to know more about me ask me, and luck to all duelist...

Where exactly are you from again mate?

From Puerto Rico, and another thing which are the teams?...

Oh, okay thats cool.

the three teams thats I'm aware of are

The Keybears that's headed by Mr. Dawn and Roxas_Lawiet

Organization XIII is headed by Truffles.

and then there's The Final Alliance which at current time is headed by Digi_Dude while the other three leaders are gone.

Hmm cool thanks maybe i get into one or make my team after have some duel's first can you tell me the web page for duels? well thnks for all...

Chatzy..there are some rooms that you can access through the Coliseum. Other than that you can use MSN,AIM,YIM, or Lackey which you have to download from www.lackey.com , the file for KH is seperate and you can probably find from Daisuke ( i forgot the rest of if)

ccooldudecool said:

And neaera = my fav death metal band.

Neaera <3

Yo dude, welcome to the FFG KH Forums.

welcome to the site and the game. hope you have fun

A little late... But welcome here. =D

Have a fun stay on the site and even more while playing KH. =D