Kingdom Key...

By Sora_Yagami, in Gummi Garage

Kingdom Key is not worth it. If have to be losing or bad luck drawing for your Sora to still be in Base Form so I doubt you have any aces up your sleeve at that point. Using Flag Sora, it becomes a little more usable ...but not be much.

The Kingdom Key would be very worth it if you had 'Santa Sora' as your player card.

He's a level 0, 0 att, 3 mag, player/light. I have no idea what his effect is (though, I can get it translated soon. I've a japanese card list now! Vwoot!).

Either or, you're almost guarenteed 1+ HP if you win the challenge.

Imagine Santa Sora vs Ansem 'n winnin... guh!

Whats one card in the deck that can potentially be helpful.

Darkwing Duck said:

WayToTheDawn said:

I agree with Troth and Sora here.

You have to admit you take things too personally sometimes...I believe it's what's launched us into many a flamewar with one another DW. It's incredibly hard to have civil discussions about this card game anymore as we're all so touchy, I'll admit I am at times...but I'm gettin' better. My point is, ignore what you'd consider "insults" and continue the discussion, it's not that hard, not everyone is out to get you.

i take things said to me over the internet very personally because these are things that would never be said to my face so the littlest poke at me while one is behind their computer in the somfort of their own home bothers me. so now i will no longer give any of you the oppurtunity of being cowards towards me on these forums again so im going to remove myself from the situation so you guys can find someone else to "gang up" on with you little KH "gang"...

[ EDIT] *LANGUAGE*

wow this went the same way my mushu forum went. owell kingdom is only viable if someone is running ansem but till that its just ok as a one of and you most likely dump it for better when you enter valor for your beat sticks.

idk but i think dw has to learn to roll with the blows but sora that was an attack it was not criticism. not matter what you say the first part of your post was mean. so dont try and kid yourself that was mean

Dear friends, folks, 'n fellow players,

First off, if you went through this, or were a part of it, do disregard what I've to say, as the matter has been settled. Otherwise, continue readin.

As you may have noted in this 'n many other posts amidst this forum, there has been a bit of a flame war that has gone on, where things have been said 'n toss'd around back 'n forth. Whether out of spite or anythin other, the flame war has pass'd, 'n the hatchet has been buried. All we have now are the headers of tombstones all around where those posts have died off, 'n are now pushin up daisies.

So I ask you this: Please don't step on the daisies, or dig up the graves. Let the peace rest in peace.

Thank you for your time.

If you wish to continue to post in this thread, the topic is "KINGDOM KEY..." , so tell us your thoughts, ideas, 'n pros 'n cons of what you've experienced with the said equipment.

I, for one, am goin through my thoughts 'n tryin to come up with a sizable deck that would work wonders with the Kingdom Key. However, I've a few kinks to hammer out, so until then, I'll keep poundin away at the drawin table in hopes to make a wonderful workin deck.

Choitz said:

Dear friends, folks, 'n fellow players,

First off, if you went through this, or were a part of it, do disregard what I've to say, as the matter has been settled. Otherwise, continue readin.

As you may have noted in this 'n many other posts amidst this forum, there has been a bit of a flame war that has gone on, where things have been said 'n toss'd around back 'n forth. Whether out of spite or anythin other, the flame war has pass'd, 'n the hatchet has been buried. All we have now are the headers of tombstones all around where those posts have died off, 'n are now pushin up daisies.

So I ask you this: Please don't step on the daisies, or dig up the graves. Let the peace rest in peace.

Thank you for your time.

If you wish to continue to post in this thread, the topic is "KINGDOM KEY..." , so tell us your thoughts, ideas, 'n pros 'n cons of what you've experienced with the said equipment.

I, for one, am goin through my thoughts 'n tryin to come up with a sizable deck that would work wonders with the Kingdom Key. However, I've a few kinks to hammer out, so until then, I'll keep poundin away at the drawin table in hopes to make a wonderful workin deck.

Amen to this sir. I luckily realized this in time before the flame wars really hit...twas a dark moment in the history of these forums, I've made my apologies to those deserving of them and whatnot, so I believe we can all finally move on. I certainly hope others can do the same.

As for Kingdom Key...I still don't believe in it as a good Equip for Valor Decks...if you can get more power then use it, it takes too many more resources to overcome a Valor when your not.

Choitz said:

As you may have noted in this 'n many other posts amidst this forum, there has been a bit of a flame war that has gone on, where things have been said 'n toss'd around back 'n forth. Whether out of spite or anythin other, the flame war has pass'd, 'n the hatchet has been buried . All we have now are the headers of tombstones all around where those posts have died off, 'n are now pushin up daisies.

Hmm... whats this axe looking thing on the ground, and why is it on fire wounder if I should touch it or mabye poke it with a Stick any thoughts mabye I should get a troll to pick it up O Trothel a man come look at this it looks really sweet

B1ack said:

Choitz said:

As you may have noted in this 'n many other posts amidst this forum, there has been a bit of a flame war that has gone on, where things have been said 'n toss'd around back 'n forth. Whether out of spite or anythin other, the flame war has pass'd, 'n the hatchet has been buried . All we have now are the headers of tombstones all around where those posts have died off, 'n are now pushin up daisies.

Hmm... whats this axe looking thing on the ground, and why is it on fire wounder if I should touch it or mabye poke it with a Stick any thoughts mabye I should get a troll to pick it up O Trothel a man come look at this it looks really sweet

Am...am I being summoned? If people are going to summon me, at least perform the correct rites. Where are the skulls and the dribbly candles? And there's no billowing black smoke! How am I meant to make a show of it D:

if there was a lvl 1 or lower player card worth running for sora or even riku kingdom kind would be awesome but till then its there to kill ansem on turn one

SANTA SORAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I really really really really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna get me one!!! It just has to come out!!!

'N YES! Santa Sora would make the Kingdom Key AMAZIN!! RaWR!!!

to bad its not out or we all be very happy and killing one another for it

Trothael said:

B1ack said:

Choitz said:

Am...am I being summoned? If people are going to summon me, at least perform the correct rites. Where are the skulls and the dribbly candles? And there's no billowing black smoke! How am I meant to make a show of it D:

NBNSDOGNNVDNOOB .... Wait for it NOW I soummon u TROTHEL the Resident Troll O btw does anyone not relize the hunderds of other decks on this form sheet kingdom key use dont use who cares this thread shouldnt even be in Gummi Garage of and where can you view Santa Sora and other to be released Cards

B1ack said:

Trothael said:

B1ack said:

Choitz said:

NBNSDOGNNVDNOOB .... Wait for it NOW I soummon u TROTHEL the Resident Troll O btw does anyone not relize the hunderds of other decks on this form sheet kingdom key use dont use who cares this thread shouldnt even be in Gummi Garage of and where can you view Santa Sora and other to be released Cards

Better...I guess. Though summoning 'Trothel' doesn't do anything. The name's Trothael, got it memor- *Goes to scrape tongue clean*

This thread does belong in GG. It's a thread discussing if a particular card is of use in decks. This is the deck and card discussion board. SQUARE OBJECT FITS SQUARE HOLE.

Trothael said:

This thread does belong in GG. It's a thread discussing if a particular card is of use in decks. This is the deck and card discussion board. SQUARE OBJECT FITS SQUARE HOLE.

o i really thought this was only for deck dissucison but there are plenty of other decks to discuss drop this key crap i still want to know where to view santa sora