Fancy Completing Your UFS Collection?

By Korrin, in UFS Uk Forum

Well, at the Nationals, you can!

Given the recent change for UFS, and the fact that I really need to clear out some space, I'm planning on ditching all my older cards. However, I know alot of you are like me and like collecting as much as playing, so what I'm offering is this - if you post on this thread before the UK Nationals with copies of cards you've just never owned, I'll see what I can do to fill those gaps.

I'm only offering a single copy of any given card to any given player, and only for those of you attending the UK Nats. This is so that people can finish collections, not build stupidly powerful Legacy decks :) Also, bear in mind I only have a limited amount of cards, so it's first come first served.

I also, if anyone is interested, have a LARGE amount of WOW CCG (the first 3 sets) that I'm looking to shift - ideally for money. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Kev

Sogetsu!

Also,

EXPLODING DEATH!!!

if possible i would really like

promo zasalamel

promo dhalsim (the banned one)

enlightenment

and if you have anything like head trauma/broken arm etc, just trying to get a complete set of banned cards and if possible as much of the unreleased stuff as i can, got a set of li longs conditioning already.

much appreciated kev and i'll see you at nats

Can people make sure they put their names in their posts too, so I can keep track of who is who :)

Unreleased cards - I actually have an extremely limited amount of things like Head Trauma, etc, and no Mitsurugi/Donovans at all, so I might not be able to help on those. The others shouldn't be an issue at all.

Kev

If anybody needs the trauma cards I have quite a few at my disposal................... gran_risa.gif

cheers kev, anything you have would be greatly appreciated. this is Richard by the way,and i promise not to play anything at nats that causes rules confusion like the fio deck i played at potm happy.gif probably....

man i hate the way i have to log in onto the forum but hey ho

Kev is there any of the older Snk promos you coudl bring along to the next notts tourney your at i can have a look over to see if there are any i am missing and can you gimme a holla bout wow email me at [email protected]

Do you have to log in to the forums every time you want to post something?

I am trying to Collect banned cards so any help with that would be appreciated.

Cheers

Nic H

runnerb3an said:

I am trying to Collect banned cards so any help with that would be appreciated.

Cheers

Nic H

Well, if you give me a list of what you are after, I'll see what I can find.

goro diamon said:

man i hate the way i have to log in onto the forum but hey ho

Kev is there any of the older Snk promos you coudl bring along to the next notts tourney your at i can have a look over to see if there are any i am missing and can you gimme a holla bout wow email me at [email protected]

Justin,

Next Notts event I'll be at is the pre-release on 3rd September - I'll bring my promo folder along so you can take a look.

Kev

madeofwin said:

cheers kev, anything you have would be greatly appreciated. this is Richard by the way,and i promise not to play anything at nats that causes rules confusion like the fio deck i played at potm happy.gif probably....

Bah, feel free too - keeps me and Steve on our toes happy.gif

Hey Kev,

If possible could you see if you have any

3 *Tira*
3 Blazing Cadenza
X Aisei Nedrossel
X Fruit ******!!!

Thanks for being a Legend as always :)

Daniel Eggle

MrBump said:

Hey Kev,

If possible could you see if you have any

3 *Tira*
3 Blazing Cadenza
X Aisei Nedrossel
X Fruit ******!!!

Thanks for being a Legend as always :)

Daniel Eggle

Dan,

I'll refer you to my initial post:

Korrin said:

I'm only offering a single copy of any given card to any given player, and only for those of you attending the UK Nats. This is so that people can finish collections, not build stupidly powerful Legacy decks :)

Kev

I am sorry Kev if you could find me one of any copy that would be awesome :) I am trying to get 9 of ever card with Tira on cos i am a sad little fan boy hehe

lo Kev!

Do you happen to have any Nightmare cards from the last SolCal3 sets? Character cards would be most awesome man, we have a fan boy here at Future Dimensions that would love some new versions of him!

Cheers!

Bevan

Hai Kev

I've recently started playing Soul Calibur 4, and from that I'm starting to become a fan of Amy. Do you have any copies of her character?

Thanks again,

Perran

Hello. Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot, but I wasn't sure if this was the most appropriate place to post what I am looking for. I tried to be respectful as to not creating another short thread on your forum and this seemed the most applicable, as opposed to "bumping" the older trade thread a couple of pages back.

As to the topic, I am looking to completing a set of Darkstalker promos. The one I am looking for is the Donovan promo (of course). I know that per your previous post on this topic, Korrin, that you do not have this. I am just asking as a general whole, as I had to miss GenCon due to a bout of the pneumonia. I have had little luck finding anyone who has had one of this character, and per an earlier post remember hearing that some were handed out in error to this region. Sorry if I appear as another in a long line people that may have been asking for this card, but I am running a little low on other options. I do have cards available through all the sets, legacy and block 4.

Sorry for hijacking the thread a little bit and thanks for your time.

P.S. I dropped by in Chichester back in '07 and really enjoyed your country, even got to visit Stonehenge and the London Eye.

saikyo_crusher said:

Hello. Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot, but I wasn't sure if this was the most appropriate place to post what I am looking for. I tried to be respectful as to not creating another short thread on your forum and this seemed the most applicable, as opposed to "bumping" the older trade thread a couple of pages back.

As to the topic, I am looking to completing a set of Darkstalker promos. The one I am looking for is the Donovan promo (of course). I know that per your previous post on this topic, Korrin, that you do not have this. I am just asking as a general whole, as I had to miss GenCon due to a bout of the pneumonia. I have had little luck finding anyone who has had one of this character, and per an earlier post remember hearing that some were handed out in error to this region. Sorry if I appear as another in a long line people that may have been asking for this card, but I am running a little low on other options. I do have cards available through all the sets, legacy and block 4.

Sorry for hijacking the thread a little bit and thanks for your time.

P.S. I dropped by in Chichester back in '07 and really enjoyed your country, even got to visit Stonehenge and the London Eye.

No worries about posting in this thread.

That particular promo is in even shorter supply here in the UK than it is in the USA I'm afraid - I think there may be...3 or 4 copies in the country in total, so I fear it's extremely unlikely that you'll be in luck - however, I've been proved wrong before!

Kev